My Trip To STL 2015 Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I didn't bring the ball, but I got a bunch of pictures with the players. I'll save the ball for next time.

Looking forward to seeing you soon too Don! Hope you and your family are doing well. Go Rams!

I saw all the pics and the video's great job, well edited I watched them in their entirety.

fearsomefour

Legend
Awesome!!
I like the reaction of the strength coach....you know you are a hard core fan when you recognize the strength coach.
I still have yet to make the trip to St. Louis. I really want to. In LA most of the dudes were cool. Never met Jackie Slater which was my goal, my favorite Rams player of all time. He didn't sign autographs at all however. Wasn't into the fame side of it. Bettis was very cool, met him his rookie year.
My wife nearly got arrested in Arizona Warners second to last year in Arizona. "We have a runner, Rams jersey, female...."
But thats another story....

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Cool video I've been wanting to go to Stl for a while now maybe next year.Anytime I watch it's always in Az and while we represent well just not the same.Watching and cheering them on with a stadium full of Rams fans is what I want to experience.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
You were there CGI??? Damn it! Would have loved to say whats up and embrace you in person as Ramily!

Man, same here BG. If my wife wasn't with me, I bet I would have spotted you.