My Trip To STL 2015 Edition

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Below are two videos documenting my 5th-consecutive annual trip to St. Louis. @biggame1190 & I had an amazing time meeting up with old friends, meeting some new great fans, interacting with players/coaches, & heckling Hawks fans. Some of the highlights of the trip for me (aside from the game) include going up in the Arch for the first time, meeting & chatting with Myles Simmons & Dani Klupenger, chatting & taking pics with players/coaches, & getting a game used glove from Aaron Donald. Hope you guys enjoy!

The first video includes pictures & videos from my snap story over the course of our trip in STL.

The second video features footage from my GoPro of players entering & leaving the Dome. A friend proclaimed me the #SelfieKing after I scored so many pics with players & coaches.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Below are two videos documenting my 5th-consecutive annual trip to St. Louis. @biggame1190 & I had an amazing time meeting up with old friends, meeting some new great fans, interacting with players/coaches, & heckling Hawks fans. Some of the highlights of the trip for me (aside from the game) include going up in the Arch for the first time, meeting & chatting with Myles Simmons & Dani Klupenger, chatting & taking pics with players/coaches, & getting a game used glove from Aaron Donald. Hope you guys enjoy!

The first video includes pictures & videos from my snap story over the course of our trip in STL.

The second video features footage from my GoPro of players entering & leaving the Dome. A friend proclaimed me the #SelfieKing after I scored so many pics with players & coaches.

This is awesome bro!!! I was at the game and i'm still trying to get my voice back. What a game great videos man glad you had a good time in my home town.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is awesome bro!!! I was at the game and i'm still trying to get my voice back. What a game great videos man glad you had a good time in my home town.
Too funny. Yeah - my voice is completely shot still. Good meeting you man.

Great stuff, I was right down past you there. They guys were super before and after the game. I am still trying to get my voice back after that. We were loud!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Amazing videos. Wow. These guys are so freakin' cool. Good for you for showing them some love too! I noticed Tavon's hand wrapped in ice?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Cool vids man, glad you had a good time. It was insane walking out. Even when I walked out of the dome and was a ways down the street I could still hear "Lets go Rams!" chants ringing from inside hahaha.

Need to keep this momentum going into Washington

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Awesome videos man. That first one made me relive the total emotion of the game. I was telling George (Selassie I) my heart was about to jump out of my chest. When I could sit and watch I kept leaning into either he or my dad on the other side to give the team a push. Couldn't help myself - I just kept leaning into the plays. But after that 4th down stop you called so well, it was freaking bedlam in the stands. So absolutely cool to be a part of all that.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i'm still trying to get my voice back.
Same. My voice was half an octave deeper until today after I blew it out by about the 2nd quarter.

We were loud!
Something that went unnoticed. The attendance was only around 40,000 (for obvious reasons), but the fans that did show up matched the great number of bandwagon hawks fans. By the end of the game I wasn't hearing the "SEA...HAWKS!" chant anymore. I just turned to the "fans" behind me and said "shhhhhh..." I agree with I think it was Chris Long who said although we only had about 40k it sounded like 60k because fans had something to cheer about. We forced a delay of game early, multiple time outs, and eventually forced the hawks into a silent count. WE EFFECTED THE GAME!

Amazing videos. Wow. These guys are so freakin' cool. Good for you for showing them some love too! I noticed Tavon's hand wrapped in ice?
Thanks! Yeah the players really appreciate the support and such a small gesture from fans before and after the game makes it easier for the players/coaches to want to sign/take pictures. In regards to Tavon he said he should be fine. I think it was just a minor injury and would be surprised if he missed time.

Cool vids man, glad you had a good time. It was insane walking out. Even when I walked out of the dome and was a ways down the street I could still hear "Lets go Rams!" chants ringing from inside hahaha.

Need to keep this momentum going into Washington
I've been saying this all along, if the Rams win and give fans something to cheer about they will come out and support. The feeling was electric leaving the dome with all the fans chanting. I was walking next to Nick Fairley's family on the way out (he brought an entire bus full of family from Mobile, Alabama).

Awesome videos man. That first one made me relive the total emotion of the game. I was telling George (Selassie I) my heart was about to jump out of my chest. When I could sit and watch I kept leaning into either he or my dad on the other side to give the team a push. Couldn't help myself - I just kept leaning into the plays. But after that 4th down stop you called so well, it was freaking bedlam in the stands. So absolutely cool to be a part of all that.
I didn't watch the GZ field goal in OT. Just burried my head in my towel and told @biggame1190 to tell me what happened. The momentum shifts in this game were swift and drastic and my heart could barely handle OT by the time it rolled around. My hope was to capture the emotion and euphoria of the game in my video as you noted and I'm glad to see it worked!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Something that went unnoticed. The attendance was only around 40,000 (for obvious reasons), but the fans that did show up matched the great number of bandwagon hawks fans. By the end of the game I wasn't hearing the "SEA...HAWKS!" chant anymore. I just turned to the "fans" behind me and said "shhhhhh..." I agree with I think it was Chris Long who said although we only had about 40k it sounded like 60k because fans had something to cheer about. We forced a delay of game early, multiple time outs, and eventually forced the hawks into a silent count. WE EFFECTED THE GAME!
That's a fact Jack. I can only imagine what it would have been like with a full stadium of full voice Rams fans.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
That's a fact Jack. I can only imagine what it would have been like with a full stadium of full voice Rams fans.

If we come back to the dome 2-0 I think we will see at least 50k in the dome against the Steelers

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

That was awesome!!!

Shoot; I was like 8 feet to your left after the game as players left the stadium. Wish I knew!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DAMN! Did you get any autographs?

My wife got Will Hayes, Chris Givens, TJ McDonald, and Dave McGinnis.

This pic shows how close we were to you;

725D284B-637C-486D-BD32-6490EE7A9AA9_zpsxw5bkegh.jpg

Here's Quinn's car. I got him to honk at me as I was cheering and yelling "Rams-Win-Baby"!

315A614A-FC87-4DB0-839D-6BF3EA840C65_zpsyuyrhpvb.jpg

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
My wife got Will Hayes, Chris Givens, TJ McDonald, and Dave McGinnis.

This pic shows how close we were to you;

725D284B-637C-486D-BD32-6490EE7A9AA9_zpsxw5bkegh.jpg

Here's Quinn's car. I got him to honk at me as I was cheering and yelling "Rams-Win-Baby"!

315A614A-FC87-4DB0-839D-6BF3EA840C65_zpsyuyrhpvb.jpg

Nice! I saw Quinn rolling in before the game, kids got some style. I can't believe how close we were! :eek:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nice! I saw Quinn rolling in before the game, kids got some style. I can't believe how close we were! :eek:

Yeah, I heard you comment on the car in your video.

The car made some strange sounds. Hell... People know better than me what it was doing... but it sounded like it was revving up in different tunes as the engine ran. Was weird but really cool.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
So many pictures haha!
That was my goal this year. The past 4 years I've only gotten autographs and realized that I've never taken any pictures with the players. So I focused on selfies this year with the players. I got so many a friend proclaimed me the #SelfieKing lol

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
@rams24/7 Damm That looks like fun Nick, I wanted to go so bad but work is just to crazy.
Did you bring your ball and get it signed?
Looks like good times Bro we will have to meet up at a game again.
Great job on the video it looked great.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
@rams24/7 Damm That looks like fun Nick, I wanted to go so bad but work is just to crazy.
Did you bring your ball and get it signed?
Looks like good times Bro we will have to meet up at a game again.
Great job on the video it looked great.
I didn't bring the ball, but I got a bunch of pictures with the players. I'll save the ball for next time.

Looking forward to seeing you soon too Don! Hope you and your family are doing well. Go Rams!