My nefarious plan to hang 30+ on the Cards

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
I think they need to commit to Gurley and feed him constantly in the run and pass. Get him 25 touches. Get creative with him. This offense lacks the talent to put points on the board, so give the most talented guy the ball in a variety of ways.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I hate that 90 % of the time we go Shotgun on Passes and under center for runs. Only lately have they done a few PA form under Center. But we are so predictable

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate that 90 % of the time we go Shotgun on Passes and under center for runs. Only lately have they done a few PA form under Center. But we are so predictable

Agreed. And that's why they could easily put up points in this game by playing off the tendencies that everyone is anticipating, and by upsetting the apple cart with a big deviation in their gameplanning. Not just the gameplan I suggested, but being smart enough to utilize that "book" teams have against them.

But I suppose if they were smart enough to do that, they would have prevented themselves from being where they are right now eh? So meh.