My 2 cents

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CGI_Ram said:
The Colts sure turned their fortunes around quickly, eh? :idk:

I'm not willing to give the Rams the excuse that "we're another year away" or "we're one of the youngest teams". BS!

Teams rebound quicker in today's NFL. Our expectations should be to be winning football games THIS year!
You seen their division which includes playing the jags twice a year. Further more you may not agree with my opinion but that does not make it BS. Personally I would prefer to take the time to get it right and stay successful not get good for a year or 2 then back to crap.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The Colts, as a team, went to 9 consecutive playoffs before they got Paintered.
They were always a QB away from returning. Luck is good, but it wasn't all him.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
X said:
The Colts, as a team, went to 9 consecutive playoffs before they got Paintered.
They were always a QB away from returning. Luck is good, but it wasn't all him.
Not to mention they intentionally tanked an entire season to get luck.
No one truly knows how bad they really were that year so to call it a turn around is not correct.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
CGI_Ram said:

I'm not willing to give the Rams the excuse that "we're another year away" or "we're one of the youngest teams". BS!

Teams rebound quicker in today's NFL. Our expectations should be to be winning football games THIS year!

DITTO!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
classicpony said:
CGI_Ram said:

DITTO!
I don't see how anyone sees the Colts as some great turn around they had One bad season on PURPOSE

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Rabid Ram said:
classicpony said:
CGI_Ram said:

DITTO!
I don't see how anyone sees the Colts as some great turn around they had One bad season on PURPOSE

Before long we may be thinking DRAFT PICK

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:
classicpony said:
CGI_Ram said:

DITTO!

Man, I don't know... on purpose? I just don't think any team loses on purpose. How do you do that a whole season?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Does know one remember the suck for luck campaign

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Rabid Ram said:

I'll be honest; that whole situation was a blur as I did not follow Indy very closely that year.

I remember hearing that "slogan"... But wasn't that more like "Self Deprecating Humor"?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rabid Ram said:
Yeah, their fans were certainly "on board" for that, as were the Phins.

4eb9b5243255c_224690n.jpg