Must win for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WvuIN02

Starter
Given the 7-9 bull&*^&^ we saw from Hard Knocks not being good enough (in Fisher's own words)...then I assume this has to be a must win game for the Rams.

Statistically, only 12% of teams have ever made the playoffs after starting 0-2. And it doesn't get easier, next week is at Arizona.

I hope they're ready!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My dream, is that Keenum struggles...He throws a couple of INT's, and we're down by 17 points at half time. Fisher has nothing to lose, so in goes Goff in the 3rd Quarter....and he looks like the guy we always hoped he would be. He throws for 250 yards in the 2nd half, and three TD's, and wins the game.....

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My dream, is that Keenum struggles...He throws a couple of INT's, and we're down by 17 points at half time. Fisher has nothing to lose, so in goes Goff in the 3rd Quarter....and he looks like the guy we always hoped he would be. He throws for 250 yards in the 2nd half, and three TD's, and wins the game.....

brazil_still.jpg

WvuIN02

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only 5 teams in the history of the NFL have made the playoffs starting 0-3. I think the Cards are a much tougher draw than Seattle personally, especially at their place.

WvuIN02

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My bad, looked at week 4. Least that gives us a week off before zona.

Still I think we need to win the next 2 then to have a shot at the playoffs

A55VA6

Legend
That would be the ultimate dream right there..

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Ehh, I'd rather just kick their ass from the start.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

I would LOVE that.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
That my friend would be like all the best Christmas's wrapped up into one.
Very nice thought.Made me happy just thinking about it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I had the SF game as must-win, to prove this team is different from last year. Since that one went in the crapper in epic fashion, I'm busy convincing myself now that they're gonna win vs a better team. So right now I am hopeful, but skeptical and I don't think that's gonna change: I suspect this team will be 0-2 after Sunday. Just hope they show up and play a great game regardless, a good and physical game with some positive growth signs for the offense.

If they do lose, how they do so will be important. A blowout loss might result in Fisher being fired. If it's a tight loss in a defensive game that's a bit different but it will still be a bitter sell for him to have Stan feeling like he's the right coach. Basically if this team loses this game it's the beginning of the end for Fisher, but how they lose will affect how quickly that takes place.

FRO

Legend
It's definitely a must win. Next week is long travel and an early game in Tampa, then a game against Arizona. That is potential an 0-4 start and there is very little coming back from that. Rams need to be 2-2 in the first 4 games. Going to be hard to do with losing the most winnable game out of the 4 Monday night.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's definitely a must win. Next week is long travel and an early game in Tampa, then a game against Arizona. That is potential an 0-4 start and there is very little coming back from that. Rams need to be 2-2 in the first 4 games. Going to be hard to do with losing the most winnable game out of the 4 Monday night.

The game in Tampon is a 4:05 late game.

We're having an extra long tailgate as a result... plus it won't be as hot during the game.