Must win for Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Seems the Rams always have a must win game early every season. Let's face it. All wins for our team are crucial because we just don't get enough of them. But the NFL often have teams look like crap one week and play like world beaters the next so that's what I'm hoping for this week!

FRO

Legend
Seems the Rams always have a must win game early every season. Let's face it. All wins for our team are crucial because we just don't get enough of them. But the NFL often have teams look like crap one week and play like world beaters the next so that's what I'm hoping for this week!
I fully expect to see a much different team. The problem is under Fisher they revert between good and bad all year and end up 7-9. It's year 5 in the rebuild. It has to be 10-6 or better.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It probably is a must win but it's at least a must play a heck of a lot better than Monday night . Plus with a full stadium and all the hype if they fall flat it will be a long season . I sure hope they get fired up and the offense can put up a few points to give us life long die hard fans some hope for the season . I'm tired of looking to the draft after week 8 every season , and we all know there will be no first rounder next year . GO Rams

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If the Rams are gonna finish better than 7-9 bullshit, they must win this week and then learn to win on the road the next 2. 2-2 after the first 4 wouldnt be terrible but it could go that way quickly, if they cant win on the road. How soon Goff sees the field could also turn things, I'm hoping for better than we have seen from a Rams O in a long time. If Goff can just make Ds respect or even fear the pass, It will open the run game for Gurley.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
No quite must win...more like, must play well....if we win in addition, that's good too..

Must play well & improve for team confidence...especially in the offense execution...the plays...can't have Donald & Gurley getting frustrated....
If we start out 3-5, but are playing well and finish 11-5 or 10 -6, pretty sure everyone would say this was a good season....

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
It's absolutely a must win game. Cannot start 0-2 and still have to go to Seattle to play later in the season. Very sad the the 2nd week is a must win game ... but it is.