Music Archive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Always enjoyed this series. Hope you all enjoy it too. Let's kick it off with Guns n' Roses

First time I ever saw the Stones in concert GNR was the warmup band, at the LA Coliseum nonetheless. I didn't know anything about GNR at the time, but they were sooooo soooo much better than the Stones that night.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm so jealous! I never got to see either band live.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm so jealous! I never got to see either band live.

Axl actually walked-off stage after flipping-off the audience and mumbling something. People didn't know what the heck was going on, and thought he'd come back. And then the stadium lights flipped-on... warm-up act over. It was weird.

I think this was the night...

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Axl actually walked-off stage after flipping-off the audience and mumbling something. People didn't know what the heck was going on, and thought he'd come back. And then the stadium lights flipped-on... warm-up act over. It was weird.

I think this was the night...

Sounds about par for the course from what I've heard. To make music like that you most likely won't have an even temperament....throw in drugs and youth and there you go. :rockon: