Mouthy Kenny Britt Brings Much-Needed Attitude/Farr

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want the Rams to be feared as a tough team - attitude is great if it is backed up. If Britt makes some plays then heck, say a couple of things. If he duplicates his 11 catch season, kinda seems a bit silly.

he might beat those 11 catches in the first game.

it's been said many times before that britt and the titans gave up on each other way before last season started. britt was just going through the motions. the rams will get the fully committed version of kenny.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
he might beat those 11 catches in the first game.

it's been said many times before that britt and the titans gave up on each other way before last season started. britt was just going through the motions. the rams will get the fully committed version of kenny.

Britt being happy makes all the difference. He didn't like his situation in Tenn and didnt give a darn. He loves his situation in STL, Fisher, and he's all in. I beleive it will make a world of difference. No pundit discredits his talent, only his desire to help his team on and off the field. There's a new Marshall in town...

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Britt being happy makes all the difference. He didn't like his situation in Tenn and didnt give a darn. He loves his situation in STL, Fisher, and he's all in. I beleive it will make a world of difference. No pundit discredits his talent, only his desire to help his team on and off the field. There's a new Marshall in town...
I want Britt to explode on the scene with No. 8 slinging him the ball - I would just like to see the production from him to back up the 'tude. Maybe I should take the spirited talk as sign that he is in the right mindset for a big season.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
When you win, it's called swagger, when you lose, it's called trash...Just like the difference between being eccentric and crazy is about a million dollars!

69superbowl

Rookie
I have often wondered about that too... can't even come up with a theory.
Except for QB, those two positions can embarrass the hell out a player faster and more glaring than any other. Often out on an island, the whole world can immediately see mistakes. The trash is just a defense mechanism hiding extreme anxiety. I lived it.

RamsAndEwe

Rookie
I have often wondered about that too... can't even come up with a theory.
Defensive backs are wide receivers with bad hands. Wide Receivers and Defensive backs also dress the fanciest. They are the leanest dudes on the team, and often the fastest. Oh one more thing they have in common- Only running backs have lower Wonderlic scores Wide Receivers and Defensive Backs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Farr is dumber than a bag of hammers.

I wish someone would come up with a better analogy for something dumb. A bag of hammers isn't really dumb. What if you had to bring hammers to a class for your students? Or what if you were at an auction and bought a bunch of hammers for your job. They could be put in a bag. Now maybe a Paper Bag with hammers in it is dumb but it doesn't sound as good.

My buddy always used the phrase 'Dumber than a box of rocks'. As a fossil collector, I have several boxes of rocks. It isn't dumb. In fact it took a lot of studying to be able to identify the fossils, plus they are valuable. Geologist have boxes of rocks to study.

BTW I agree that Farr is doesn't come across as being all that smart.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wish someone would come up with a better analogy for something dumb. A bag of hammers isn't really dumb. What if you had to bring hammers to a class for your students? Or what if you were at an auction and bought a bunch of hammers for your job. They could be put in a bag. Now maybe a Paper Bag with hammers in it is dumb but it doesn't sound as good.

My buddy always used the phrase 'Dumber than a box of rocks'. As a fossil collector, I have several boxes of rocks. It isn't dumb. In fact it took a lot of studying to be able to identify the fossils, plus they are valuable. Geologist have boxes of rocks to study.

How about; "dumber than a 9-volt in a coffee cup"

That's a combination you're not likely to come across...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I like to say "if he was any dumber you'd have to water him every day".

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
With our young receiving group, maybe a little attitude couldn't hurt. Britt seems like he wants to be the leader of that group. Nothing wrong with that. They need a leader. As long as he's not the wrong kind of leader. The kind that influences them pick up dumb penalties. That remains to be seen.

wrstdude

Rookie

You're over thinking it. Like...ridiculously.

wrstdude

Rookie
Farr also has a Superbowl ring!!

GO RAMS!!!!

What does that have to do w/ his lack of intelligence? People on here like to give Bernie a hard time, but I don't know how anyone can listen to Farr mouth breathe into a microphone and sputter out sentence fragments at a volume only necessary for a death metal concert or an air show. I can't listen to him/that show anymore.

My Grandad always used to say "As thick as two short planks" I had no idea what a short plank was so it always confused me, then I got older and he changed it to "As thick as pig shit" which made more sense.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
My Grandad always used to say "As thick as two short planks" I had no idea what a short plank was so it always confused me, then I got older and he changed it to "As thick as pig crap" which made more sense.

I don't understand that one either. Why would two short planks necessarily be thick?Most planks are 1.5" to 2" thick. That isnt that thick.

In reference to wood I have heard people say dumber than a post, or dumb as a stump. They just don't cut it on the clever meter for me.

I liked Fros comment but it would only makes sense to Rams fans or hardcore draftniks.

Les that may be the best reference to lacking intelligence that I ever heard.