Most hated team as a Rams fan? Cheats or Whiners?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Cheats take the top spot for me because of the Superbowl losses, both of those should have been our win and it hurts still

Not far behind are the Seahawks, Whiners and Saints

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I went through 2 decades (80's and 90's) of the Niners beating us down. The Niners beat us 17 straight games in the 90's and were complete dickheads calling us the same ole sorry ass Rams SOSAR. The one time we made an NFC Championship in '89 the Niners beat us down 30-3. I grew up in the bay area (Niner land) and dealt with daily ridicule. When we finally beat the Niners in 99 (Bruce 3 TD's) I knew we were finally the better team, it was one of the greatest moments of my life.
I grew up in Northern California as well. This is exactly how I feel about them. I don't think there is anything any other team could do that would surpass the hate I have for that team.

An odd side note, I had the opportunity to meet Steve Young in 91 or 92. My dad's friend, who was a college athletic director, invited me to meet him and introduced me as "Rams fan Steve." Young was incredibly nice, and knew way more about Rams players past and present than I expected. I still went back to hating him the next day.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
whiners

Hate isn't a strong enough description.

As for the cheaters. I reminded my wife and one of my sons last night during the game... "If I'm ever close enough to get my hands on Belicheat, you're going to have to bail me out of jail". They know that I am 100% serious too. I will proudly wear whatever conviction I am given for beating his slimy cheating ass as a badge of honor.

Squidhead

UDFA
Name
J
Frisco (NorCals hate that name/reference).

I'm surprised this is even a debate, but that's because I'm a long time fan and native SoCal ... I suspect that the vast majority of fans that check these two boxes are similarly aligned.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Considering the Rams would have 2 more rings if not for Belichek and Brady, it’s the pats, but having to play the niners every year and living through the sosar period it’s the niners, this is a tough one.
I think the evil empire as we have known it is dead, the pats are in disarray, now I can focus my hatred on the niners

TexasRam

Legend
whiners

Hate isn't a strong enough description.

As for the cheaters. I reminded my wife and one of my sons last night during the game... "If I'm ever close enough to get my hands on Belicheat, you're going to have to bail me out of jail". They know that I am 100% serious too. I will proudly wear whatever conviction I am given for beating his slimy cheating ass as a badge of honor.
Haha thats next level hate there bro.

I’m not sure if I’m required to notify authorities :)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can honestly say that I hate the patsies. I am obviously a whiner hater by default but they are a rival so my hatred is based on that. My hatred of the patsies is deeper due to the cheating and I feel we would have another SB win if they didn't shit on the game itself.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
got to be the whinners for lots of reasons here are just a few they stole hacksaw. they ruined jim evertte with that phantom sack. nofton jr boxing with our goal post. bartelo (sp) cheating on cap. montana having to pretty a wife. they beat us like 17 times in a row. not last but not least is those low down some bitches coming up with the never to be repeated sos--

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Frisco (NorCals hate that name/reference).

I'm surprised this is even a debate, but that's because I'm a long time fan and native SoCal ... I suspect that the vast majority of fans that check these two boxes are similarly aligned.

Thanks for that info right there Brudda. Very informative. I had no idea that those folks hate the name Frisco. (y)

They will forever be the Frisco whiners from now on. Beautiful!