Most hated team as a Rams fan? Cheats or Whiners?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who do you hate the most?

• Total voters

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Patriots by far. I can’t help but feel like they’re a Tainted franchise. Atleast the 9ers provide us good games.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I hate how they're the most popular team for no football-related reason.
I get a kick listening to them. When they are doing well, the fans are loud and boisterous running their mouths so anybody within a city block can hear them.
When they are losing, the fans are in the corner speaking so low that you have to get closer to hear them talk about how high they will pick in the draft.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Mines the Whiners. Before they played KC in the superbowl last season I had nightmares of Jimmy G holding up the Lombardi. I can't stand that dude and him smiling all the damn time. Players coaches hell even the GM pisses me off just looking at them.

1. Whiners
2. Aints
3. Patriots (w/ TB12 they're #1)
4. Seahawks
5. Cowboys
6. Steelers
7. Vikings
8. Eagles
9. Packers
10. Ravens

Buccaneers with Arians, TB12 and Brown are climbing the ranks for me. Starting to dislike Evans and I've always found it hard to like Suh even when he was on the Rams.

TexasRam

Legend
I went through 2 decades (80's and 90's) of the Niners beating us down. The Niners beat us 17 straight games in the 90's and were complete dickheads calling us the same ole sorry ass Rams SOSAR. The one time we made an NFC Championship in '89 the Niners beat us down 30-3. I grew up in the bay area (Niner land) and dealt with daily ridicule. When we finally beat the Niners in 99 (Bruce 3 TD's) I knew we were finally the better team, it was one of the greatest moments of my life.

Yea the Pats Super Bowl winning was annoying. Their clear documented cheating tactics the beat a way better Rams team in the first Rams Pats Super Bowl stung. But that was just one game and we had just won a Super Bowl. The 2019 Super Bowl was rough but Mcvay and Goff were green compared to Billy and Brady.

Honestly The Niners hate goes two decades deep and was personal due to all the Niners fans I know. The Pats was two games and I don't know any Pats fans. So I hate the Niners way more.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I guess I'm old. It's the 49ers without equal. I remember the Rams owned them in the old NFC West in the 70's. Bill Walsh and Joe Montana replaced Steve DeBerg and they never looked back. We used to have a 20+ game lead in head to head contests since 1950, We are now 67-73-3 against them and that fu#$ng sucks! Sure I hated the Cowgirls and the Vikings in the 70's, but that was long ago and far away. Sure I hate the Patriots for cheating in Super Bowl 36. But all of them come in second place and beyond when compared to that frisco team.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Always the 49ers. I kicked my friends out of my house when I was 12or so the rams were losing to the 9ers and the refs were calling all kinds of calls against us and my friends were cheering them on. I said enough! Get out! Lol. I was a kid. I knee I hated the 9ers and I was living in no cal. Lol
The vikings after that. Then the cowboys.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I actually hate The Saints more than any other team. My hatred has never went away. Besides the meetings on the field I recall being at a game. They pulled off a win and they had a ton of fans in the building and they were the most ungracious fans I've ever seen. Their bull shit chants....ugh

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the grand scheme of things, hatred for the Patriots is temporary, while hatred of the 49ers is a permanent condition

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate both teams equally, so I picked "other".

Tano

Legend
I hate cheaters period.

Why the Astros have climbed to #1 in baseball for me

Gregz29

UDFA
For me, Always was the Whiners, always will be. From Montana to Garoppolo.
Ken Norton Jr’s boxing practice on the goalpost still makes my blood boil.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It will always be the team up North because the Rams play them twice a year, but the New England Patriots are the 49ers of the East Coast.

Ellard80

Legend
Yeah ask me this question in the 90's its 49ners by 10000000.....

But from 2000 until now... its the patriots by 1000000

I mean think about it.. the 49ners pounded on us a lot back in the day.. but alot of the time we really didnt have a good team.

The Patriots took TWO Superbowls from us.