Most hated rivals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't hate the Packers - I hate Rodgers so when he leaves I can be neutral on your team

Tie Forty whiners and New England Cheatriots
Seattle Seascum
Dallas Cowgirls
New Orlean Aints - only because I hate the Coach
I don't hate the Steelers but their fans are annoying with those towels
And Chief fans have got to stop with that chant

I used to hate the Buccaneers but not anymore since Brady retired

I'm with you on Rogers and have never had a dislike for the Packers, except when playing us of course.

49'ers top the list of most despised rival, this is indisputable for a true L.A. based Rams fan
Cheatriots along with Belicheat & Brady come next
Dallas because ... America's team ? Pahlease
Saints ever since they played in our conference
Vikings due to their distant past of beating us in important games
Chargers - A team I once really liked, but they need to get out of our stadium pronto, and I can't stand Spanos

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Any of us who lived through the 80's and 90's know that it is, unequivocally, the Niners.

To that, Sunday helped to exorcize a lot of organizational demons. The SOSAR are dead, not to be seen again.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Rams fan since Roman Gabriel was tossing the pigskin around.... really like his pocket presence!
Come to HATE the 49r's, then the Seahawks (esp living in WA)... and I recall a few losses to the Cowboys and Vikings early on...

Beyond that - how did we ever follow any team out of the area, 40, 50 years ago?? No Internet... I guess it was Sporting News, Street & Smiths, Pro Football and SI.... USA yesterday.... and a local rag.... and 3 TV stations!!! :weary:

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
1. 49ers
2. Saints/Seahawks/Patriots
3. Cardinals
4. Cowboys
5. Raiders

Packers are ok by me. Not a fan of Aaron Rodgers though.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Despise the whiners and majority of their fans first, foremost and forever.

Never really hated Packers. Just can't stand Rodgers so if he's on the team I want them to lose.

My dad's been a big Packers fan since before Lombardi days, being from Milwaukee. When we moved to Cali in the 60's he liked the Rams, though was still a Packer fan. He always congratulates me on the Rams success. But still has been a big Packers fan except for this year he wanted them to lose because of Rodgers. He texted me Go Rams before the Packer game in Nov which he would never do vs them.

Makes me think would I ever want the Rams to lose after all the years because of a current player? Really tough to say. Hope I don't ever have to make that choice.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
#1 49ers
#2 vikings
#3 cowboys
#4 new orleans
ever since I was a little boy....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any of us who lived through the 80's and 90's know that it is, unequivocally, the Niners.

To that, Sunday helped to exorcize a lot of organizational demons. The SOSAR are dead, not to be seen again.
I don't know man, those bastids resurrected SOSAR after GSOT trampled their shyte into the dust for 6 wins in a row, and then the epithet arose again after that. Any time they get over on us, it will come up again...

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
For me the most hated rival has evolved. In the 70's I hated the cowgirls and viqueens because of playoff losses to them. The Rams dominated the whiners back then. Then in the 80's and 90's it became the whiners because they got the better of us including that 17 game futility streak. Then in the early 2000's I hated the cheatriots because they cheated us out of a super bowl. But now it's back to the whiners being #1.

Beating them and sending them home out of the playoffs felt so damn good.

Tano

Legend
I'm with you on Rogers and have never had a dislike for the Packers, except when playing us of course.

49'ers top the list of most despised rival, this is indisputable for a true L.A. based Rams fan
Cheatriots along with Belicheat & Brady come next
Dallas because ... America's team ? Pahlease
Saints ever since they played in our conference
Vikings due to their distant past of beating us in important games
Chargers - A team I once really liked, but they need to get out of our stadium pronto, and I can't stand Spanos
I lived in LA for 40 years and I still have to put the Cheatriots at a tie because of their cheating in both Super Bowls against us

I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE CHEATERS.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I guess my rivalry hatred has recency bias, only being a Ram fan since 99, the very year we buried the SOSAR curse, but I'd say its:
1. Patriots -- by a long mile. Will always hate them. I suspect they cheated in BOTH SB's we played & lost to them in.
2. 9ers & squawks -- they're mainly just obnoxious to me. Especially their fan bases.
3. Tampah -- any Team that still has the stink of TB12 on it will always be high on this list for me.
4. Titans -- just cause we beat them down in 99 they're still salty w/ the Rams. they can stay down.
5. Bears -- they always play us dirty. Plus Chicahgo straight up stinks anyway.

On the other hand, if you'd ask me who my #2 & #3 fav teams are, Packers are def up there - fans are always classy & their team is well run & owned. (Rodgers may disagree w/ me lol)
I also have affinities for Chiefs (local), Bills, and Jagwires

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Who are they? I like you guys ever since you beat Tampa and the 49ers for us. I know Ram fans hate us but you guys have avenged our tough playoff losses to them.
I don’t hate the Packers. Never have.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams fan since Roman Gabriel was tossing the pigskin around.... really like his pocket presence!
Come to HATE the 49r's, then the Seahawks (esp living in WA)... and I recall a few losses to the Cowboys and Vikings early on...

Beyond that - how did we ever follow any team out of the area, 40, 50 years ago?? No Internet... I guess it was Sporting News, Street & Smiths, Pro Football and SI.... USA yesterday.... and a local rag.... and 3 TV stations!!! :weary:
In addition, used to have to go to the library and read newspapers from other cities.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That hatred was stoked by the cocky fans and the disrespect after our first two losses. Then, the takeover of SoFi by them and trying to grind our faces in the dirt as we rebuild our fan base. They were in LA/Inglewood, talking shyte about the Rams without getting their asses beaten this week, was embarrassing.
And that's just who they are. It was the same shit in the 90s, not just beating us over and over and over again but talking shit, Ken Norton beating our goalpost, SOSAR, etc. Not just beat the divisional team but shit all over them.

Rams have never really been like that. The defenses they had were nasty but the Rams have never that I can recall talked shit about opponents after they beat them. I mean maybe I'm just wearing team goggles here, it's possible as I think about it, but either way fuck the 9ers.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I hate
1) 9ers
2) sea chickens
3) 9ers
4) cardinals
5) 9ers
6) patriots
7) 9ers
8) cowgirls
9) 9ers

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
The San Francisco 49ers are far and away the most hated. In fact, they are in their own tier of hatred, no other teams are close.

I have been a Rams fan for 46 years. Like others have said, in the 70's it was the Vikings and the Cowboys, especially the Cowboys. In my fledgling fandom of the 70's the 49ers we too crappy to hate but by the end of the 80's my hatred for them had surpassed Dallas and the Vikes and by the end of the 90’s my dislike for them was most unhealthy and has never waned. Note I still love Bruce but his defection to the 49ers at the end of his career still stings and tarnished him.

My secondary tier of dislike includes current division rivals the Seahawks and Cardinals. Also in this tier are the Saints. I do not hate former division rivals Carolina or the Falcons but maybe that is due to my North Carolina roots.

My non-division NFL team hate is for the Patriots and the Cowboys, and I still have a smoldering resentment of the Vikings too. I also don’t like the Bucs (way before Brady) even though we have beaten them in the playoffs every time we have played them.

I don’t hate the pack and I don’t hate Rodgers. I liked the Farve-led Packers of the 90’s they were someone to root for in the playoffs since my Rams never sniffed the playoffs until the magical 1999 season.

Also, Sunday’s NFCCG victory of the hated 49ers was absolutely delicious!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I didn’t have to think very hard.

49’ers
Seahawks
Saints

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
49ers by far, I just hate them. A little behind them on the hate meter are the Patriots, then Cowboys. I’ve always admired the Packers going back to Vince Lombardi.