Most Hated NFL Teams Map and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PolarBear

Rookie
vwMulZv.png

whoisreallyamericasteamblatt.jpg

original.jpg

Map of NFL Team fan areas
nfl_dist-01.png

silver-sports-gini-nfl.png

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Why would Cardinals fans hate the Steelers? Cause of the Super Bowl in 2008?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Time for the Rams to become more popular and my hope is to win a few Super Bowls and become more hated, it's just how the song goes. Although the Patriots, Cowboys and 49ers deserve all the hatred thrust upon them along with the Steeler fans too.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Why would Cardinals fans hate the Steelers? Cause of the Super Bowl in 2008?

They were pretty much gifted that superbowl win. One foot down in the end zone does not make a catch.
And in the first half, there were like 15 penalties on AZ, and none on the stealers.

WvuIN02

Starter
They were pretty much gifted that superbowl win. One foot down in the end zone does not make a catch.
And in the first half, there were like 15 penalties on AZ, and none on the stealers.

Stealers? How old are you? Some closet Browns fan? Those are the kinds of words they use.

Every angle of that catch showed it was 2 feet down, and it was a great drive to win. Get over it.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Stealers? How old are you? Some closet Browns fan? Those are the kinds of words they use.

Every angle of that catch showed it was 2 feet down, and it was a great drive to win. Get over it.

I could care less about the Browns, or any team but the Rams. But I call it as I see it.
I was expecting them to get all the breaks in that game, they got them against the seahawks in the superbowl the time before that. Remember the 15 yard penalty on Matt Hasslebeck for unnecessary roughness? The stealers are one of the NFL's darling teams, they get all the calls.

fancents86

Starter
I haven't met anyone who hates the Rams. Then again, until recently hating on the Rams would be like picking on the special needs kid. Now, once we start putting everyone's team on the injured/reserved list after we play them, then we will get some hate!

WvuIN02

Starter
I could care less about the Browns, or any team but the Rams. But I call it as I see it.
I was expecting them to get all the breaks in that game, they got them against the seahawks in the superbowl the time before that. Remember the 15 yard penalty on Matt Hasslebeck for unnecessary roughness? The stealers are one of the NFL's darling teams, they get all the calls.

You mean like the holding penalty the Steelers got in the endzone resulting in a safety which wasnt a holding penalty? The one which gave the ball to Arizona where they scored 2 plays later to take the lead? Selective memories at their finest. The "darling" argument is only one used by jealous fans of other teams I find.

It has more to do with the Steelers being better talent evaluators, drafters, and having ownership which knows what it takes to win than a lot of other teams. It's no secret they shunned high priced free agents, and built through the draft....and by consistently winning other franchises started copying their methods. As a Steelers and Rams fan, until recently, the differences in the two franchises was night and day...... and winning starts at the top by building a winner more than anything. Luckily for me, both teams are looking up this year...and the Rams now have the pieces in play from an organizational standpoint to start a winning tradition like there has been in Pittsburgh.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
You mean like the holding penalty the Steelers got in the endzone resulting in a safety which wasnt a holding penalty? The one which gave the ball to Arizona where they scored 2 plays later to take the lead? Selective memories at their finest. The "darling" argument is only one used by jealous fans of other teams I find.

It has more to do with the Steelers being better talent evaluators, drafters, and having ownership which knows what it takes to win than a lot of other teams. It's no secret they shunned high priced free agents, and built through the draft....and by consistently winning other franchises started copying their methods. As a Steelers and Rams fan, until recently, the differences in the two franchises was night and day...... and winning starts at the top by building a winner more than anything. Luckily for me, both teams are looking up this year...and the Rams now have the pieces in play from an organizational standpoint to start a winning tradition like there has been in Pittsburgh.

So you are a steelers fan, and you became a Rams fan because of Austin and Bailey, I can respect that. Hey, I was glad the seahawks lost that superbowl, I laughed, finally seeing what it's like on the other side of a bunch of bad calls, I was rooting against them.
And yes, the steelers do have great talent evaluators, and a winning tradition. But it doesn't hurt to have the NFL referees on your side either.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

I'm sorry but your argument about darling teams is totally bs! My first and last piece of evidence needed your honor.... The New England Cheatriots. Case closed.

WvuIN02

Starter
So you are a steelers fan, and you became a Rams fan because of Austin and Bailey, I can respect that. Hey, I was glad the seahawks lost that superbowl, I laughed, finally seeing what it's like on the other side of a bunch of bad calls, I was rooting against them.
And yes, the steelers do have great talent evaluators, and a winning tradition. But it doesn't hurt to have the NFL referees on your side either.

I actually started watching the Rams back in the GSOT turf days because I love watching great offense. You see, where other boys are born and come home to a room full of baby blue blankets and stuff, my room was filled with Steelers everything thanks to my dad. I really had no choice in becoming a Steelers fan since birth, and would be disowned from my family if I wasn't. The Rams are the team "I" chose to root for, and it helps that they are in the NFCW. It also helps they have the same color scheme as WVU (my favorite colors for sports teams). I am actually probably a bit more of a Rams fan than a Steelers fan now tbh because the Steelers have won enough that I want the Rams to win more. When the Rams drafted Austin and Bailey, it was just icing on the cake.

Just dont tell my family I said that :)

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I said the same thing! Why isn't it the Patriots, 49ers, or Seahawks?! I would have figured the Pats would be on top... The Broncos tho?! :cautious: :confused:

My only idea would be that the Broncos let the Seahawks get their first ring but even that doesn't make much sense.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
ha. nobody hates the rams. too small a marketplace and no threat. That's gonna change real soon. I'm ready for the respect and hate

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I actually started watching the Rams back in the GSOT turf days because I love watching great offense. You see, where other boys are born and come home to a room full of baby blue blankets and stuff, my room was filled with Steelers everything thanks to my dad. I really had no choice in becoming a Steelers fan since birth, and would be disowned from my family if I wasn't. The Rams are the team "I" chose to root for, and it helps that they are in the NFCW. It also helps they have the same color scheme as WVU (my favorite colors for sports teams). I am actually probably a bit more of a Rams fan than a Steelers fan now tbh because the Steelers have won enough that I want the Rams to win more. When the Rams drafted Austin and Bailey, it was just icing on the cake.

That's when I became a Rams fan too, it was the best offense I'd ever seen.