Most Hated NFL Teams Map and more

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

diverdown

UDFA
When I saw this I thought what a dumb map, who created this?? I bet if you polled every single person in St. Louis you'd be hard pressed to find more than 10 people who would pick the Broncos as most hated. Seattle & SF are the obvious, Pats or Cards maybe, even the Cowboys, they were a hated rival going back to the STL Cards days and everyone else in America hates them also. Broncos...wha???

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I said the same thing! Why isn't it the Patriots, 49ers, or Seahawks?! I would have figured the Pats would be on top... The Broncos tho?! :cautious: :confused:
I think there are more Chiefs fans that hate the Broncos than Rams fans who hate the Whiners

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't know too many NFC team fans that hate the Broncos.

That map is f'd up.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
I figure it is one of those odditites where the vote gets too split to make a logical winner (sort of like the year Titanic won best picture - cause "as good as it gets", "good will hunting" and " LA confidential" split the real vote). Figure due to history STL has a decent # of KC fans - that all hate Denver. Rams fans, while a much larger group, split their vote between seattle, SF, and some voting the likes of patriots etc.

AZRamsFan93

You mean like the holding penalty the Steelers got in the endzone resulting in a safety which wasnt a holding penalty? The one which gave the ball to Arizona where they scored 2 plays later to take the lead? Selective memories at their finest. The "darling" argument is only one used by jealous fans of other teams I find.

It has more to do with the Steelers being better talent evaluators, drafters, and having ownership which knows what it takes to win than a lot of other teams. It's no secret they shunned high priced free agents, and built through the draft....and by consistently winning other franchises started copying their methods. As a Steelers and Rams fan, until recently, the differences in the two franchises was night and day...... and winning starts at the top by building a winner more than anything. Luckily for me, both teams are looking up this year...and the Rams now have the pieces in play from an organizational standpoint to start a winning tradition like there has been in Pittsburgh.
Who did you root for in the 1980 Super Bowl?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think there are more Chiefs fans that hate the Broncos than Rams fans who hate the Whiners
If this is True, it's ONLY because a lot of us ( I hate to use this Term!) OLDER 49er Haters ( ie. Rams Fans ) are Dieing off!