Mock Draft Tidbits / 2024 Draft Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
PFN_Draft_result_1713876777162.png
PFN_Draft_result_1713877269955.png

Which one?

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the general consensus around the league tho. Adam schefter boldly tweeted that he expects at least 20 of the first round picks to be offense.
Very possible imo. You have a te maybe 6 qb 8 ol and 6 wr maybe more wr. That's 21 so it could happen.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very possible imo. You have a te maybe 6 qb 8 ol and 6 wr maybe more wr. That's 21 so it could happen.
100 percent agree. And there's always offensive linemen that sneak their way in as well. I'm sure 8-10 defensive guys will go round one but even then I'm not sure who outside of the ones previously mentioned.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
This is the general consensus around the league tho. Adam schefter boldly tweeted that he expects at least 20 of the first round picks to be offense.
Yes. I just get annoyed. Everyone is a draft expert now. The guys that are just parroting PFF, Dane Brugler, Mel Kiper, etc… should give the credit to them. This stuff takes so many hours for several months. PFF has an entire team of people working on it.

Everybody seems to be jumping onto the draft bandwagon. It’s a bit annoying imo

WestCoastRam

Legend
Yes. I just get annoyed. Everyone is a draft expert now. The guys that are just parroting PFF, Dane Brugler, Mel Kiper, etc… should give the credit to them. This stuff takes so many hours for several months. PFF has an entire team of people working on it.

Everybody seems to be jumping onto the draft bandwagon. It’s a bit annoying imo
Shraeger seems to imply that he's talking to actual people that work at teams like scouts and stuff, no? That's pretty different than parroting PFF, Dane and Mel. I like Dane but he doesn't really have connections at teams.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Shraeger seems to imply that he's talking to actual people that work at teams like scouts and stuff, no? That's pretty different than parroting PFF, Dane and Mel. I like Dane but he doesn't really have connections at teams.
That’s what I like about Dane. He does his own thing. Same with PFF.

But there is no need for Pete to put out his list that he didn’t make up on his own like he’s Greg Cossell. It is disingenuous. Especially if his list is just made from what he’s hearing from NFL teams. It’s not really his list.

If you cannot tell, I have never liked Shrager. He comes across as one of the most phony personalities in sports TV. He’s on the right show. He fits right in with that entire crew.

Another person I can’t stand to listen to is Diana Russini. So much nonsense comes out of her mouth and she’s grating. I hate when they bring her on the Athletic Podcast.

Memphis Ram

Legend
For someone who doesn't have connections with teams, Brugler sure claims that he does on podcasts.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion