MOAB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Thanks for sharing your experience, your insight, perspective and your service Blue.

I don't agree with any moral philosophy of installing our way of life in the Middle East or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and never have. There are too many bad happenings elsewhere for us to be suddenly concerned with the human rights of those who supply us oil or the hidey hole for terrorists motivated by people looking to consolidate the industry(if we're being honest and dropping the world domination rhetoric). The truth about war is often marred in morality or even religious motivation (think one as derived from the other), but at heart is always for money (always follow the money) and power.

The Libertarian voice in me conspires that we not only do we need to stop spending money and blood on foreign soil to support our oil interest, but we need to allow our market to make it's own correction. Let the world scramble at high gas prices, and let Americans do what we do best: adapt, overcome and profit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thanks for sharing your experience, your insight, perspective and your service Blue.

I don't agree with any moral philosophy of installing our way of life in the Middle East or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and never have. There are too many bad happenings elsewhere for us to be suddenly concerned with the human rights of those who supply us oil or the hidey hole for terrorists motivated by people looking to consolidate the industry(if we're being honest and dropping the world domination rhetoric). The truth about war is often marred in morality or even religious motivation (think one as derived from the other), but at heart is always for money (always follow the money) and power.

The Libertarian voice in me conspires that we not only do we need to stop spending money and blood on foreign soil to support our oil interest, but we need to allow our market to make it's own correction. Let the world scramble at high gas prices, and let Americans do what we do best: adapt, overcome and profit.

Our oil interests will always be catered to, even if the military went away.

What oil producer would not take care of its largest or second largest customer?

High oil prices put significant downward pressure on an economy that covers this many square miles.

bnw

Pro Bowler
Our oil interests will always be catered to, even if the military went away.

What oil producer would not take care of its largest or second largest customer?

High oil prices put significant downward pressure on an economy that covers this many square miles.

Inflation of currency, limits on oil production, increase in demand.....all can alone create high oil prices. Any combination of the three will exert further higher price pressure.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I got paid to fly around in a helicopter to places so I could blow crap up, it was my pleasure.

I wonder if you are in any of the FLIR footage I have watched and liked. I wish I has saved my favorite........6-7 bad guys walking along and then BAM they get reduced to piles of char from an Apache firing those those explosive rounds.

I liked it and I am not ashamed of that haha.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wonder if you are in any of the FLIR footage I have watched and liked. I wish I has saved my favorite........6-7 bad guys walking along and then BAM they get reduced to piles of char from an Apache firing those those explosive rounds.

I liked it and I am not ashamed of that haha.

Not those, since I was a grunt, there is some drone footage of my ghosting a guy that I have, but it's not online as far as I know. I have tons of helmet cam footage though, also not online... Not YouTube safe. :whistle: