MOAB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice to see it get some use. Let's do it again!

C9UA51vXsAI5ADA.jpg:large

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
C9T_o5FVYAAUYHA.jpg:large

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm not good at photoshop, but if someone could put Trump on a MOB missile ala 'Slim Pickens' in Dr. Strangelove, but aimed at No. Korea's dictator, that would be epic.

maxresdefault.jpg

119838_m.png

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend
FYI the president didn't make the call, the generals in the field did. He found out shortly before the rest of us did.

That being said, love it.

bluecoconuts

Legend
As it should be.
My understanding is they wanted to use it and he okd it.
Let them do their thing.

My understanding is it was dropped before he was told. Standard military procedure.

My point is, this can be discussed without bringing politics into the thread which would lock it.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
i have to admit, my first thought when I read the title was that it be some hiking thread about Moab Canyons in Utah

But i really like this idea of naming extraordinarily large conventional bombs after National Parks in Utah

MOAB - Mother Of All Bombs

ZION - Zapping Imitation Only Nuke

BRYCE - Bombs Your Rectum Can't Endure
wait... y comes after r...

Alt- Beware Radicals You Can't Escape

DEAD HORSE POINT - ah... I need more time for this one

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Especially for the evil little rats on the receiving end of this puppy.

They're still people. They kill some of us and it's terrorism. We kill some of them and it's something to laugh at.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
They're still people. They kill some of us and it's terrorism. We kill some of them and it's something to laugh at.
I'm not laughing. I don't like their hate at all. It's unfortunate the only recourse is to wipe them from the face of the Earth. I pity those that are blindly led to that end but the alternative for us is much more grave by sitting idle. Sooner or later, you have to drop the hammer because there is no negotiating with them.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'm curious how you would deal with them ?