MNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
GAWD I'm roottin' for Carolina,gotta let bygones be bygones on one of these teams and IMO we sorta acted like punks in that game too, hopefully we learned from it,shut ya mouth and ball.

Caveat hope the guy who celebrated over Sams injury gets PUNKED.
OK I said it,now IMA run:peek:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
My anger is more toward the refs than the Panthers from that game.

Besides I got family there who are big Panthers fans so I gotta go for them when playing a common enemy.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
NC is my home and I attended school at UNC so I too have ties. That said I can't cheer for the Panthers after our game against them this year. Can't stand S. Smith and would love to see the DB mentioned above get rung up tonight. Their fans, primarily the ones who visited this board, are an embarrassment to the entire state of NC, IMO.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Agreed Thor. Not that I have any love for Carolina, but they played us tough and gave us a good show. Unlike the Pats, who always seem to be scheming behind the scenes trying to cheat their way to a win.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I hope the Pats break their spirits in the first quarter. I'd like a 50 burger hung on their pale blue asses tonight! Frig Carolina in the arse!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm rooting for the sinkhole again...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did these clowns say it's not the Patriots way when talib held onto smith's leg?

This team won their undeserved superbowls on the back of their dbs holding on for dear life to any wr in sight.

PhxRam

Steve smith is your typical punk. Always pretending to be the victim.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm rooting for the sinkhole again...
Yep. I tried but I just can't think anything positive for the patsies. Fuck them. I want the kitties to lose out but I still can't get myself to want NE to win ANYTHING. Come on SINK HOLE!!!

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Talib started the stuff after the play. Smith was guilty against the Rams but I think Talib has some left over anger from their battles from when he was in Tampa.

I wish we had a Steve Smith, a "Cortland" of the offense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Anyone see that cheap leg wip hurt Charles Johnson? Potential serious knee injury as he's carted to the locker room.

Freaking Patriots are dirty cheating scabs!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's hard to root for an NFC team in this game.

Yeah, it's the Patriots... but still.

Patriots up 20-17 with 5:30 left.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So it's legal to bear hug a receiver in the endzone now a days in the NFL???????????????????? Ok

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So it's legal to bear hug a receiver in the endzone now a days in the NFL???????????????????? Ok

It would have been a penalty if Brady didn't throw the ball straight to the db's chest 5 yards in front of him.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Brady came off the field droppin' F bombs , watching Bellycheat presser ,he looks ready to cry.
CALASSIC,IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILIKE IT:bigup:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It's a penalty either way in my book. Maybe illegal contact beyond 5 yards down the field? Pass interference? The ball would of hit Gronk in the nuts if the defender would not of been there so pass was low but Gronk was being hugged before the INT. I guess the ref figured if he wasn't being snuggled by the one defender, the other defender would of intercepted the ball anyways but damn.