MNF - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is a game where I had no expectations for a win. Not with that many guys out. A big win. Still in the hunt for the division. Still sitting in the 5th spot. Which is better than 6 or 7th because it most likely means avoiding GB or TB in the first round.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Specials teams coach has no business in this league anymore. Game on the line against a division rival, on the road and you put everyone who has no business trying to recover an onside kick on the line. Idiot.
Who the fuck else could they suit up to put out there?
They’re all on IR

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Specials teams coach has no business in this league anymore. Game on the line against a division rival, on the road and you put everyone who has no business trying to recover an onside kick on the line. Idiot.
Why is Roseboom, Scott, and Burgess there in the middle?

Granted, the WR corp is depleted, and there are a lot of young guys on the roster, but man something better has to be available.

Missed Woods on that play.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trying to give me a coronary. That’s a big time statement by an undermanned team.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
13 catches 1 shy of the MNF record and did it like it was just another day. Dude is so smooth #10 is the best player in the NFL this year

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Why is Roseboom, Scott, and Burgess there in the middle?

Granted, the WR corp is depleted, and there are a lot of young guys on the roster, but man something better has to be available.

Missed Woods on that play.
Why is Scott on an NFL roster?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm just downing my 5th playe of crow and it has NEVER tasted better

What a gutsy performance by this whole fucking team

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
After all the bad news today, the one thing that made me hope is that the Rams would play like their backs were against the wall. And they have. Nice gut check so far.
Yeah, this was the most satisfying win this season to me. More satisfying than the Bucs win. A lot of people were writing them off after the losing streak. Even more so after the covid losses.