GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
They're abusing Thomas. Stafford's gonna be under a lot of pressure. If they don't get Thomas some help its gonna get uglier than it already is.

MCVAY HATES STAFFORD!!

Reminds me of last sequence Bobby Evans was getting abused against Tampa Bay & Kupp- Stafford both got hurt.

What a shame The Rams have no ANSWER! Thought once Noteboom went down last week The Rams were in trouble at LT.
Joesph Noteboom is healthy though.

-Mcvay will be asked all those questions. Just SAD !!

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This is exactly how Matt got the bruised spinal cord/concussion in the Buccaneer game last year. McVay just kept calling pass after pass with all 5 receivers out in the route and no help blocking.
Just hopin' that Matt makes thru this debacle of a coaching performance. He deserves better.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
And the Rams so poorly managed the game, they have one TO left.

PATHETIC

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
If Im McVay, Im relieving myself of play calling duties after this game and signing Fournette.

RamWoodie

Legend
The announcers early on talked about how McVay was calling passes in the red zone when he normally runs.

I talked about it in a thread a while back. This is a game where ho outsmarted himself.

swmizzou83

Starter
If we were just straight out played it would be one thing but this is just completely on McVay. He came out with a horrible game plan and refused to ever adjust.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
This wasnt the youngsters that lost this. It was play calling and a qb that looked bad tonight. The guys we count on

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Couldn't they move noteboom to lt move Shelton to rg and put Allen in at center? At least you get some vets in there
Agreed, it makes no sense. Shift Noteboom to LT.

I get wanting to maintain cohesion on the offensive line... but this is emergency level bad. Get an actual LT in there to stop the bleeding ASAP. Or at least give Thomas help. Geez.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
McVay shit the bed in this one. A step back for him. We ran the ball effectively .. he stops running in the red zone... then stops.running foe 3 quarters

Not cool

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I think this Thomas thing series after series is the worst coaching decision I've seen in the McVay era. Twilight zone.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
So I turned the game off earlier. But can I ask you anyone has McVay run any 12 personnel or anything that might help the blocking scheme?