GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Whether Burrow plays or no the key is getting them into third and longs. Do that and string together long drives on offense (which seems likely given our OL play thus far) and we should be able to get the dub.
Yep. i think we need to shut down Mixon a little better than we did Walker and CMC or it's gonna be a long night.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yep. i think we need to shut down Mixon a little better than we did Walker and CMC or it's gonna be a long night.
A couple of things ive learned watching the NFL for 59 years. The law of averages means nothing and being desperate doesnt mean you will win.
It is possible cincy fixes their problems or the Rams have a bad game, but that other stuff means nothing.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I always felt like Burrow was gonna play. Looks like he might. Question is, how hobbled will he be? He's a good passer but mobility is a part of his game. His ability to extend plays. That will limited. Morris needs to dial up pressure early and often.
We will have to make him regret that decision.

AD, it's your time.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Are we going all blue? I hate that uniform combo. Prefer yellow pants but I'd take white pants over blue.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are we going all blue? I hate that uniform combo. Prefer yellow pants but I'd take white pants over blue.
Yeah pretty sure it's all blues today. Have to dig up the post with the schedule on it. The schedule they posted say blue top yellow bottoms but recent tweets say all blue.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BLUBERRIES~ You know I love'em~ ~ @thirteen28

oCsnbLB.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let’s Go Rams!

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Every social media forum I hang out in has majorities expressing disdain for the blue pants, and has for a long time. I wonder why the sentiment is so ignored?

TexasRam

Legend
Dam got to decide to start Puka or go with Godwin. Puka questionable so can’t risk it.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
The Rams’ inactives are running back Zach Evans, offensive lineman Kevin Dotson, offensive lineman Warren McClendon and defensive lineman Earnest Brown IV. The Rams will have wide receiver Puka Nacua active,

The Bengals’ inactives are tight end Irv Smith Jr. (hamstring), wide receiver Trenton Irwin, running back Chris Evans, defensive tackle Jay Tufele, offensive lineman Jackson Carman, offensive lineman Trey Hill and cornerback DJ Ivey.

- PFT

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm in the minority, but I like the all blues. We have had terrible luck when we play with them however. I also really like the yellow bottoms with the blue top though so, I'm easy to please.