GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
Yeah its definitely not a good sign on top of all other not good signs regarding him but I think this game is least surprising of him being inactive due to the physical nature these games always come down to. Last thing we want is Tutu getting decapitated over the middle and turning the ball over. But good opportunity for McCutcheon to keep him inactive after this game.
What's worse is it appears Powell has taken his job

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Yeah its definitely not a good sign on top of all other not good signs regarding him but I think this game is least surprising of him being inactive due to the physical nature these games always come down to. Last thing we want is Tutu getting decapitated over the middle and turning the ball over. But good opportunity for McCutcheon to keep him inactive after this game.
I didn't mean to laugh, but the use of decapitated is so true, and what I worry about with him. I'm legitimately concerned for his safety on the field.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
1hr…. LETS GO!

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Tutu is just a bust plain and simple. I'm sorry, but being inactive for a big game like this speaks volumes to that. I never wished that for him, but reality says otherwise.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Beat these fuckers down tonight Rams.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Man we need to sit on Deebo harder than Lana Rhodes on a 10 incher. It's niner time baby. GO RAMS

swmizzou83

Starter
Tutu is just a bust plain and simple. I'm sorry, but being inactive for a big game like this speaks volumes to that. I never wished that for him, but reality says otherwise.
It also speaks volumes that he can't even get in the field with VJ on IR. He should be able to at least become an occasional deep threat similar to how we used Desean Jackson last year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The black shadow behind the numbers on their jerseys looks like shit. Fitting.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
It also speaks volumes that he can't even get in the field with VJ on IR. He should be able to at least become an occasional deep threat similar to how we used Desean Jackson last year.
Totally agree. I know McVay doesn't try to publicly shame a player, but actions always speak louder than words. Just don't think Tutu can handle the physicality of the NFL. As someone said in this thread, he seems to have peaked in college. No shame in that, but sucks for the Rams as we missed on that pick. Can't hit on all picks tho even tho I'd like us too lol

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I don't even know what to think or expect from tonight's game. I am hopeful that we at the very least play well, specifically on the O.L and in the secondary.

Go Rams

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this game will be determined by the Rams offensive line. If Stafford is under pressure all game they will probably lose.