MNF: Jets at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Let's not go there. But yeah, Mowins is a bad announcer. Very boring.

Oh I am going there.
Obviously I am referring that a woman's place is in the kitchen. NOT an NFL broadcast booth.:fuelfire:

Com'on man!

Why do you automatically go there?

That voice is just annoying! Man, woman, animal, alien or not.

Oops, I said alien. Just to be clear, because I obviously need to, I mean alien from outer space. Not any others.

:hiding:

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Matt Patricia is already fitting in, with the rest of the failed Billacheat disciples.
The Lions look terrible

Yeah, that list they presented who have been Head Coaches off Bilichick was not very impressive.

Bunch of losers.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Stafford looked horrible tonight, and Darnold looks legit. I bet Detroit fans wished they had him.
Seems like you never know what you're going to get from the Lions from year to year.

Could be peaches, could be lima beans...
???????????
tin-can-565950.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I was staggered to hear them say that tonight is the Jets' 1st defensive TD in 5 years...That seems almost impossible...Did I get that wrong ???

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Horrible attempt at a tackle there by that guy on the DLine. Lions just out coached and out executed badly today at home.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
Yeah, that list they presented who have been Head Coaches off Bilichick was not very impressive.

Bunch of losers.
That Hoodie haze is real . Patricia wasn't even a good DC. His D gives up 500 yards in a Super Bowl and he get promoted .:LOL:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Am I the only one finding this funnier than shit? Another great coach from the Bellyfat tree.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Jets just trying to hand it off, run out out the clock....BAM

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It looks like the players are trying to get the Pirate fired after the 1st week

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Haven't been watching, but has Matt Patricia had multiple of his trademarked "I'm confused" faces?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Oh I am going there.
Obviously I am referring that a woman's place is in the kitchen. NOT an NFL broadcast booth.:fuelfire:

Com'on man!

Why do you automatically go there?

That voice is just annoying! Man, woman, animal, alien or not.

Oops, I said alien. Just to be clear, because I obviously need to, I mean alien from outer space. Not any others.

:hiding:

Wait, that’s a lady broadcaster?

I swear to all that is holy, I didn’t know.

I was so surprised that they went with a broadcaster with such a high voice. She has the dude cadence down.

That said, as much as I root for women to knock down barriers, this particular woman’s voice is a little off-putting.

Still not the worst, tho.

I’m not even sure Rick Stockton knows football.