MNF Game: Pissed, Content, or Happy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
I have mixed feelings. Of course I love a W, but with the youth of this team, I feel the Rams played a solid game. If we have Bradford, I feel we win this one. With that, I feel:

Content

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I am content, all things considered. We were only good QB play away from winning against a Super Bowl contender. That's pretty awesome if you stop and think about it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm somewhere between pissed and content.
I'm contissed.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
With Bradford, we win this game by 2 TDs, easily. Our defense made Wussell Wilson our little bitch. Two top 10 draft picks, and Sam back next season, we will be tough to beat.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm just trying to consider the circumstances. To the local/national media, we were expected to be blown out. Rams held their own and I did hear Gruden say.... RQ94 will be in the probowl. It's been a long time since we had one of those.

fancents86

Starter
Content. Not bc we played well against the seahawks, but bc I've given up on this season. We played the Seahawks close, but for the last 2 seasons we've played them close. When are we going to start beating teams or playing good against teams out of our division? Our D is finally playing how we are supposed to play, butthe offense is still crap, which is expected. I find it funny we had no run game at the beginning of the season, now it's all we have. So all in all, I'm surprised we weren't blown out but I'm pissed we missed SO many oppurtunities. So that leaves my feelings neutral.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Disappointed. Can't say pissed because I didn't expect them to even compete. But a perfect storm of circumstances left the Rams with not only a chance to win but in a situation where they should have won. The same gremlins that have plagued the team for a long time now continue to inhabit the team. Ultimately, they once again beat themselves.

jap

Legend
I'm super frustrated! I fell asleep 'bout half an hour before kickoff. (I knew I shouldn't have eaten that pizza so soon.)

Glad to see the Horns D show up against the 'Hawks. Chris came through with one of his 3-sack specials. The Mighty Quinn is laying claim to the most dominant pass rusher in the Wild, Wild West title. Zac the mini-Trac(tor trailer) steamrolling 'Hawks for 100+ yards. Where is Sam I Am or Special K when you need 'em?

jjab360

Legend
The thing is, I expected them to compete. Seattle is massively overrated, their pass blocking is terrible, our defense knew their playcalls and audibles because Brady Quinn played with the Seahawks in the preseason, and we really had something to prove with all the s*** talk about us this week. I expected us to compete with them just like we did last year, Seattle isn't the superteam the media makes them out to be.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'd put all three in a blender and make it a smoothie and that's how I feel. I am happy to finally say I've been to a home Rams game but that game played my heart like a girl you know is trouble but keep going back to. Now I go back Seattle and can at least say we went all 12 rounds and had Wilson on his back all game. We shut down Lynch and ran all over their D. Oh and apperatnly I was on tv so there's that. Go Rams!!! I'll be at the week 17 rematch.

A55VA6

Legend
Upset but I liked what I saw tonight. Defense looks how I thought it would look this season. Great play by Quinn and Long. Offense is trash aside from Zac Stacy, Schotty sucks as usual. Pretty much my thoughts.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Hats off to the DEF. But some of the play calling was awful. Bad execution at times as well. Rams had fantastic field position almost all game and were even in the red zone 3 or 4 times and could only muster field goals??? I'm sorry but when you have 4 plays to make it into the end zone inside the 5 yard line (at home) to win the game and you CAN'T punch it in... something is very wrong.

I would have just put the DEF out there, had JJenks take the snap and let the DEF find a way to get the TD. Those guys play with heart. I don't know what the guys on offense are doing.