MNF Falcons @ Seahawks:Rams' playoff chances

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Rams have never gotten schooled by Wilson. They always have be ability to keep him in the pocket where he’s an average QB.
I would say he is above average in the pocket but he does have some issues. Being short getting outside the trees helps him. Also, they really don't have much receiver talent. Our D has been good vs Seattle for some time, a good match up. Including earlier this year. They scored 17 (or 16, cant remember) and we gifted them two FGs.

Psycho_X

Legend
The year was 2001 and gas was 48 cents a gallon....we could get a show ticket and popcorn for 5 cents at the ol movie house, get the newsreels too.....

That would have been great but the 12oz beer would have still been $8 at the dome.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I would say he is above average in the pocket but he does have some issues. Being short getting outside the trees helps him. Also, they really don't have much receiver talent. Our D has been good vs Seattle for some time, a good match up. Including earlier this year. They scored 17 (or 16, cant remember) and we gifted them two FGs.
Baldwin is great when Wilson scrambles. Other then that, the receivers are ok route runners and have some speed on the outside with Lockett. But he’s a lesser Tavon IMO. I’m really not the least bit concerned with them. I think we end the season on a three game winning streak.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Classic Pete Carroll call. Try a fake FG using a slow TE to run the ball. His arrogance is too much. Reminded me of the National Championship game vs. Texas when he was at USC. 4th and short at their 46 yard line. Rather than punt and make Vince Young go the distance, he goes for it and doesn't get it. Thus, giving Texas half the field to score, and ultimately the win.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a dumbass call
06582F44-813F-46E3-9FF3-ED8B0EA730F2.gif

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not getting a good feeling about this game . C'mon Falcons