Mike Sando-LA Rams, 3 wins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
logo.jpg

Rainram

Starter
I understand what a lot of you guys are saying about having to prove it first.

But 3 wins?? 3??? Fucking 3???

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quoting my own post here (isn't that kind of a faux pas?). One of those good people was my dad, a loyal fan since he can remember that was so angry about the move in '95 that he swore off his childhood team "forever." Then "forever" ended the moment I called him on the evening of 1/12/16 and he's been yelling at the TV during Rams games ever since.

Here he is in his Rams helmet some time in the early '50s in Inglewood (of all places):

21462358_10105561194129215_4122039786090220773_n.jpg

2016-01-18%2022.29.31.jpg
Are you going to the game Sunday? I'm going by to say hello to Greg and his awesome tailgate party in lot 4. Please stop by if you can. If your Dad is there too, that's even better. What a great historic fan photo!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I can see Monday's headline now.

"Rams put on clinic against Colts depleted defense."

You snide motherfuckers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
After the Rams beat the "Luck" less Colts on Sunday...

"I said the Rams would win this one, only two more wins to go...
~Mike Sando

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Are you going to the game Sunday? I'm going by to say hello to Greg and his awesome tailgate party in lot 4. Please stop by if you can. If your Dad is there too, that's even better. What a great historic fan photo!

Thank you so much!! We won't be there but only because of a very good reason -- the little guy you see in the photo is actually still a working trombone player in LA (he's in his seventies!) and has a job at the same time as the game.

I'd absolutely love to bring him by the tailgate at some point though. We're going to the Houston game if you're gonna be around!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mike Sando -- 0 balls

Except in his mouth .. Actually I think it takes Balls to say The Rams will only win 3 games.

Wade vs Greg Williams?? I guess maybe he forgot about Robert Quinn & thinks Aaron Donald will hold out for the season.

Maybe he likes Tyron from Bills so much that Sammy & Woods suck & Nick Robey is nothing ? Maybe Tru Johnson is not going to have a pro bowl year ?

Whitworth & Sullivan are to old & Tim Barnes should be claimed off waivers ?

Maybe Connor Barwin is having a hard time figuring out Wades complicated defense & Alec Ogletree isn't in a contract year & should be holding out with his agent & Aaron Donald ??

Maybe he hates USC & Justin Davies has no RB skills & Gurley came into camp out of shape again ?

Maybe Hav didn't finally have a full year of training camp & he & Jamon Brown aren't coming into there 3rd year where the most improvement comes into play ?

Tavon Austin shouldn't just be an athlete on offense & just a #1 WR ? Copper Kupp only plays good on fake turf ??

Maybe Webster should be a back up in the NFL ??

I guess truth is I do wonder about the Safety position with Joyner.I've really found a dislike for him which is unfair because of his height ? I like the depth.

--2 coaching positions I question for the plus side ? Waldon & Pleasant.
Add Kromer jr. . He keeps his father in check. He is a sponge & can question.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Did the Rams fire Sando? Or did ESPN just move him to the national stuff?

FRO

Legend
Until the Rams prove they can win, they are going to continue to communicate this type of stuff.
Was going to post the same thing. Ignore the national media stuff. They look to the past to predict the future (in the Rams case that has been a very smart thing to do year after year). Stay positive and enjoy this team. I have no clue how they will play with so many unknowns, they could be great, they could be putrid, I'm thinking they'll be somewhere in between.

UtahRam

Rookie
Quoting my own post here (isn't that kind of a faux pas?). One of those good people was my dad, a loyal fan since he can remember that was so angry about the move in '95 that he swore off his childhood team "forever." Then "forever" ended the moment I called him on the evening of 1/12/16 and he's been yelling at the TV during Rams games ever since.

Here he is in his Rams helmet some time in the early '50s in Inglewood (of all places):

21462358_10105561194129215_4122039786090220773_n.jpg

2016-01-18%2022.29.31.jpg

Boss helmet.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

A guy I worked with many years ago was a native of LA and moved to Denver the year before the Rams moved, maybe two years I'm not sure but he moved before they went to STL. He adopted the Broncos as his team because he was SO pissed at Georgia. I remained a Rams fan and he loved poking me about how bad they were. I had a fax in my house, so did he because we needed one for the job we had. He loved faxing me the final scores the following Monday.

Ignore the national media stuff. They look to the past to predict the future

Always! It's a lazy way to do a job, but that's sports media these days.

Rams "Goffense" is going to light it up against Indy.

I like that term bubba you should trademark it and sell shirts! Before someone else does. :sneaky:

He got a promotion at ESPN a while back.

Probably through attrition with the way ESPN is shedding on air personalities and salaries.

Interns will all have shows by the end of the year at the rate ESPN is going.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"
Vegas over/under: 6

Wins: Colts, Texans, 49ers

Losses: at 49ers, Cardinals, at Cardinals, at Cowboys, Eagles, at Giants, at Jaguars, Redskins, Saints, Seahawks, at Seahawks, at Titans, at Vikings

Analysis: The poor first impression Jared Goff made as a rookie might not reflect what lies ahead, but it's defining perceptions for him and the Rams. QB tiers voting has the Rams playing at a QB deficit in 15 games, with the only advantage (a small one) coming against Houston. On the positive side, the Rams face only one Tier 1 QB (Drew Brees), and they also draw Indy without Andrew Luck."

SO we are worse than the last year of Fisher? Put your money down, boys!
Mike Sando is to the 'Hags, as Peter King is to the Cheatriots! He's be in the Bags for them for years!! And he's never had a kind word for the Rams!!

"Hey Sando ... { How many ways can I put this!?!}
fingers.gif

Dani3.jpg

Finger Monkey.gif

out of your mind.gif

Shame on you.gif

stupid.gif

the Sargent.gif

Upset.gif

kma.png

shove it.gif

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I understand what a lot of you guys are saying about having to prove it first.

But 3 wins?? 3??? freaking 3???

Truly a dip shit & A Freaking Niner fan !!
Along with that old dip shit Rams writer Nick Wagner or whatever his kiss butt name is.
-- Fair weather fan , but Inget it. Just real shitty reporting. I bet he has the 9ers going 8-8.

The Seahawks look real good right now. A solid collect of player who play for each other.

---I'm freaking pissed at Aaron Donald because it's HE Not WE !!

Look at ME I'm Aaron Donald the best DT or defensive player in the game ??
I think Robert Quinn will make a big impact come Sunday.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Sando's a certified Rams hater. Always has been. He's not going to give them any cred until it's shoved down his effin throat.

And yeah I'd like to personally assist with that. Dude's a prick have never liked him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yes it is!

It was done on request ages ago by a poster here named Codemonkey. He was a good dude who we lost in the move from St Louis to LA.
CodeMonkey did mine too!! and a lot of other's! I wonder were he disappeared to!