Mike Pouncy asked for release

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
He a douche on an unheard of level. He’s good if he’s healthy which hasn’t been often. Hard pass on this for me.

Hmmmm ok I'll take your word for it. I just know he was good when he played ... Which wasn't often

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hmmmm ok I'll take your word for it. I just know he was good when he played ... Which wasn't often
Dolphin fans are glad he’s gone. While he can be good that should throw up a red flag when fans are glad a talented player is gone. Reports are he wanted a raise and extension which is another reason to pass.

Edit, he is due $26 million over three years. Anybody comfortable extending an injury prone center and giving him a raise over that?

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've not watched him but I'm guessing he's not really worth the upgrade over Sullivan.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Mike Pouncey---shiftless, feckless---injury prone

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I will be interested in the type of team Miami fields....Pouncey, Thomas, Suh....and that wr....4 starters....

but they like Tannehill.....OK

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Why do some guys want to pounce on every released vet this time of year, even if they are not a huge upgrade over our present situation? Sometimes locker room chemistry needs to be factored into this formula for winning.

If guys are constantly looking over their shoulder, and don't know if they are going to be around tomorrow, it kind of takes away from the "We, not me" thing.

I'm still reeling over the Ogletree thing. I get it that he wasn't a good fit for the 3-4 scheme. But what kind of team extends a guy with a big contract extension, then trades him before the ink is dry? Kind of schizophrenic. Am I wrong?

Psycho_X

Legend
Guy is a gigantic d-bag. Plus, he thinks he deserved a raise from Miami so guy is looking for more than the $8 million a year average he was due to make from Miami the next 3 years. Plus, he has had multiple hip surgeries for a lingering issue. Plus, he was buddies with Richie Incognito in that whole Jonathan Martin fiasco. Do I need more reasons?

Would rather keep Sullivan for a few more years.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
49ers just traded there Center to the Dolphins! I say get Pouncy before the 9ers do!
Miami is obviously going to cut Pouncy because he wouldn't take a pay cut!

Maybe I'm wrong!! But I just don't want the 9ers to get him!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
49ers just traded there Center to the Dolphins! I say get Pouncy before the 9ers do!
Miami is obviously going to cut Pouncy because he wouldn't take a pay cut!

Maybe I'm wrong!! But I just don't want the 9ers to get him!
They already signed Richburg to play center.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Guy is a gigantic d-bag. Plus, he thinks he deserved a raise from Miami so guy is looking for more than the $8 million a year average he was due to make from Miami the next 3 years. Plus, he has had multiple hip surgeries for a lingering issue. Plus, he was buddies with Richie Incognito in that whole Jonathan Martin fiasco. Do I need more reasons?

Would rather keep Sullivan for a few more years.
Weren't the Pouncy Bros, friends with and huge supporters of Aaron Hernandez?