Mike Evans Climbs Kiper's 'big Board'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Evans or Donald at #13 if we stay there. Tough one for me, when I think that Donald could chase Wilson, or Kaepernick down in the backfield. And then Evans, a faster, bigger, Alshon, or the best corner or safety in the draft. I'm so confused now:confused:

No need of DL Aaron Donald if we get DE Jadeveon Clowney with 1.2 then WR Evans interest would rise @ 1.13....if we take Sammy Watkins @ 1.2 then Aaron Donald interest would rise @ 1.13 due to no no need for WR Evans.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Don't we already have an Evans ???

Cookie Monster is our Evans.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Nah, Cook is supposed to be our Evans. So is Quick. Neither are doing it, so I wouldn't mind adding Evans to complement T. Austin. If he's there at 13, and we didn't draft Watkins, we grab Evans.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Dang! He moved up to 6 overall? That's wild. That's about where I had Watkins.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Vertical speed that was wasted by a QB that couldn't hit him in stride, quickness and hip flexibility to run effective routes and explode out of breaks but doesn't yet understand how to change speeds and maintain his route efficiency, natural hands catcher that will attack the ball away from his frame, doesn't play physically and is too easily knocked off routes, effective YAC WR due to quick feet and speed...

Thought he was worth a 2nd round pick. Route running needs development so he might take time to see the field but has the speed to take the top off the defense along with requisite skill-set to develop into an effective route runner and has no issues catching the football. Potential to be a high-end #2 WR.

Possibly. I think Steeler fans are hoping he gets more PT in 2014.
That's where I had him, 2nd round.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No need of DL Aaron Donald if we get DE Jadeveon Clowney with 1.2 then WR Evans interest would rise @ 1.13....if we take Sammy Watkins @ 1.2 then Aaron Donald interest would rise @ 1.13 due to no no need for WR Evans.
Yes, so many options, which is part of the reason why I won't touch a Mock until after free agency, and closer to the draft.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think Mike Evans has incredible hands, strong, etc.

But dude scares me at this level. I could be totally wrong, but he's just not quick off the line and he's like a locomotive when it comes to getting to top speed.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I think Mike Evans has incredible hands, strong, etc.

But dude scares me at this level. I could be totally wrong, but he's just not quick off the line and he's like a locomotive when it comes to getting to top speed.

I agree. Dude is going to be overly drafted according to the mock's I've seen. I also worry he isn't going to be able to protect his knees at the next level. Accident waiting to happen.

jjab360

Legend
I agree. Dude is going to be overly drafted according to the mock's I've seen. I also worry he isn't going to be able to protect his knees at the next level. Accident waiting to happen.
Umm... why? He has thick legs and no history of knee injuries so I don't get it. You have that same worry about Watkins? He tweaked his knee in the Orange Bowl, after all..

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Umm... why? He has thick legs and no history of knee injuries so I don't get it. You have that same worry about Watkins? He tweaked his knee in the Orange Bowl, after all..

Dude looks like he's running on stilts. It's scientific. ;)