Might have to watch MNF on mute

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just can't stand Gruden. I don't know about anyone else, but he bugs the shit out of me. Do the local stations in St Louis do a radio stream at the same time? Because I'd rather listen to that.

Lesson

Oh, really?
I believe 101 ESPN airs a live stream, but it's delayed a little bit online.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I believe 101 ESPN airs a live stream, but it's delayed a little bit online.
I'll make it work. I'd rather simulcast a local stream and pause the game until it catches up.
I really, really, really don't like Gruden at all.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I imagine it would be for St Louisians. Y'all have a difficult choice, but I don't.

LLittle12

UDFA
I have watched a lot of games on mute. Especially the games against the Niners or the Seahawks where the commentary is always slobbering all over their "greatness". Gruden has a man crush on Wilson too, he has been all over him since the draft. If they start in on that BS Monday night, I will certainly be at a minimum turning down the volume. I hope that they are talking about how surprised they are about Kellen playing well than admiring the Hags.

LLittle12

UDFA
Even worse. . I can't do the radio thing because I am in Hag nation. They are actually OK, Warren Moon is there too, but he is just as much a Seahawk homer as the cover guy.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Even worse. . I can't do the radio thing because I am in Hag nation. They are actually OK, Warren Moon is there too, but he is just as much a Seahawk homer as the cover guy.
I was planning on streaming it online (the audio).

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I just can't stand Gruden. I don't know about anyone else, but he bugs the shyte out of me. Do the local stations in St Louis do a radio stream at the same time? Because I'd rather listen to that.
Dude wth? i'm surprised you don't like Gruden! Love watching him and earing him lol Pretty entertaining!! What is it you don't like about him?

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Im with ya on Gruden. Can't stand hearing him. Crowned himself the new Madden.

The networks should offer a feed of the stadium announcers.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well just like when he was a coach Gruden goes a little over the top, his knowledge is pretty well unparalleled, but so is his ability to turn ya off by spouting non stop ad nauseum in a "boy ,I know you want to listen to my every word " kind of way.

BTW X I have a free standing in home XM radio that is THE SHIT,dunno if you have that but they have every game's home announcers on a dedicated channel every game.
I consider it a necessity of life.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... I can't stand "Golden Chain" either. That's a name a gave him back when he was coaching the fucs,,, he used to wear a gold chain on the outside of his hideous tampon fuc tee shirt while prancing up and down the sidelines making pirate faces. He thought he was styling with that 80's look. He's a poser who really thinks way more of himself than anyone else.

I have a little more personal understanding of him than just watching his poser ass on TV as well. My oldest played football with Jon's brother Jay's son in HS. I used to sit with Jay and his wife during the games... they're just like Jon,,, love attention. Anyway, before Jay and his family moved up to Cincinnati, my son had been over to the Gruden's when Golden Chain was there.... according to him, Jon was in love with himself. I never liked him before I heard that,,, but his pompous behavior around my boy really added to my distain.

His ACT was tired for me when he was still coaching. Keep in mind that I live in Orlando and that is considered a tampon market for TV,,, I've got many fuc fans friends as well. I had to see more of him than most folks around the country because of my location. Like I said before, he's a poser. I mentally tune him and his pirate face out on Monday nights.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
BTW X I have a free standing in home XM radio that is THE shyte,dunno if you have that but they have every game's home announcers on a dedicated channel every game.
I consider it a necessity of life.

That's a damn good idea! Would have come in real handy in the Browns preseason game. Plus Brian Billick's game a few weeks ago was equally painful.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dude wth? i'm surprised you don't like Gruden! Love watching him and earing him lol Pretty entertaining!! What is it you don't like about him?
Ever see someone who you instantly hated for no apparent reason?
Then heard them speak and wanted to pile-drive them on a sidewalk?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ever see someone who you instantly hated for no apparent reason?
Then heard them speak and wanted to pile-drive them on a sidewalk?

Yeah, I instantly hated him as an announcer. No real reason a first, just general doucheness.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gruden is the RG3 of analysts.

Self promoting. Easy to dislike.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'll make it work. I'd rather simulcast a local stream and pause the game until it catches up.
I really, really, really don't like Gruden at all.

E$PN 101 shuts their stream down before the game starts. Per NFL rules, they can't stream the game. The NFL wants you to purchase their audio package. They do stream the pregame up until game time, then cut it off. Sorry..

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... I can't stand "Golden Chain" either. That's a name a gave him back when he was coaching the fucs,,, he used to wear a gold chain on the outside of his hideous tampon fuc tee shirt while prancing up and down the sidelines making pirate faces. He thought he was styling with that 80's look. He's a poser who really thinks way more of himself than anyone else.

I have a little more personal understanding of him than just watching his poser ass on TV as well. My oldest played football with Jon's brother Jay's son in HS. I used to sit with Jay and his wife during the games... they're just like Jon,,, love attention. Anyway, before Jay and his family moved up to Cincinnati, my son had been over to the Gruden's when Golden Chain was there.... according to him, Jon was in love with himself. I never liked him before I heard that,,, but his pompous behavior around my boy really added to my distain.

His ACT was tired for me when he was still coaching. Keep in mind that I live in Orlando and that is considered a tampon market for TV,,, I've got many fuc fans friends as well. I had to see more of him than most folks around the country because of my location. Like I said before, he's a poser. I mentally tune him and his pirate face out on Monday nights.

So I guess you loved it when he ruined his Porshe's car door opening it over that curb?:heh:

LMS?

LLittle12

UDFA
I was planning on streaming it online (the audio).

I wonder what the timing is like vs.TV. I am in the greater Seattle area so it will be broadcast OTA AND on ESPN I think.

In any case, I will start with the MNF crew and see how things go, but if the Squawks get up big, Gruden is bound to be gushing over his proof that short is beautiful. I swear the guy wants to adopt Wilson.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wonder what the timing is like vs.TV. I am in the greater Seattle area so it will be broadcast OTA AND on ESPN I think.

In any case, I will start with the MNF crew and see how things go, but if the Squawks get up big, Gruden is bound to be gushing over his proof that short is beautiful. I swear the guy wants to adopt Wilson.
Yeah, just found out that I won't be able to do my own simulcast since radio stations aren't allowed to broadcast MNF games. Maybe I'll just mute it and play this on continuous loop instead. It would be less annoying.

[av]http://cool-sound.eu/MP3/ENGLISH/BARBIE%20GIRL%20-%20AQUA.mp3[/av]