Might have to watch MNF on mute

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LLittle12

UDFA
Yeah, just found out that I won't be able to do my own simulcast since radio stations aren't allowed to broadcast MNF games. Maybe I'll just mute it and play this on continuous loop instead. It would be less annoying.

[av]http://cool-sound.eu/MP3/ENGLISH/BARBIE%20GIRL%20-%20AQUA.mp3[/av]

LMAO. HAHAHAHAHA.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Ever see someone who you instantly hated for no apparent reason?
Then heard them speak and wanted to pile-drive them on a sidewalk?
Yes I know exactly what you mean now! Perfect example

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
BTW X I have a free standing in home XM radio that is THE shyte,dunno if you have that but they have every game's home announcers on a dedicated channel every game.
I consider it a necessity of life.

As do I. Sirius FTMFW.

Psycho_X

Legend
Aye, can't stand Gruden... haven't been able to stand the ESPN crew for decades now. They are always just awful.

101 espn does like someone said and they are good. Steve Savard (ex-nfl player/local sports caster) and D'Marco Farr are easily the best people to listen to when watching a Rams game. Obviously have a lot of local insight and know the players on a personal level at times and coaches. They are like most local sportscasters in that they are some what homers but they aren't afraid to call out players when they need it. I highly recommend listening to them for every game if you can. Sooooooo much better than the crap most television stations subject us to.

Psycho_X

Legend
E$PN 101 shuts their stream down before the game starts. Per NFL rules, they can't stream the game. The NFL wants you to purchase their audio package. They do stream the pregame up until game time, then cut it off. Sorry..

Never mind just saw this. That sucks. F'ing NFL.