Michael Sam (Yes or No?)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Sure seems like a lot of suspense whether Michael Sam makes the Rams final roster or not! Personally, I think the Rams find a way (Roster moves) to keep him (And, Westbrooks as well). I sure wish the Rams would announce this decision SOON!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He makes it and I could see the Rams entertaining thoughts on trading maybe Eugene Sims for a signal caller. Now I doubt that, but IMO they keep both Westbrooks & Sam. Maybe one of them could play quarterback.

duli

UDFA
He who? He he he. Sam yes, but more importantly (and he would probably agree) soon we can move on and worry about winning games instead of practice squads, trade bait, and game day inactives!
Here's hoping we can look forward to lots of good DE action and points on the board, ESPECIALLY ON THE ROAD.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
He makes it and I could see the Rams entertaining thoughts on trading maybe Eugene Sims for a signal caller. Now I doubt that, but IMO they keep both Westbrooks & Sam. Maybe one of them could play quarterback.

I dont think Sims could get us a signal caller any better then we could get for free on the waiver wire. Though if we keep Sam, I'm open to move Sims for OL help, or LB depth.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm a Mizzou grad and a big Mizzou homer, but at this point, if it was between Westbrooks or Sam, I'd keep Westbrooks, unfortunately. I think we also have a much better chance at keeping Sam on the practice squad compared to Westbrooks.

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
He is the tenth best D lineman. No unless they plan on trading him prior to week 1. That's too many linemen otherwise

V3

Hall of Fame
Why not trade or release Hayes and keep Sam? Hayes isn't going to develop any more and he costs a lot. I'd rather keep a guy that is only going to get better than a guy that has peaked, isn't a core player, and is expensive. Especially considering the fact that this team isn't ready to win the SB yet so they might as well keep developing players.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Man Fisher has tough questions to answer...........or to decide. I would like this to parlay into some depth at LB core.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I don't think Sam has done anything to show he doesn't deserve it. However given the talent we have, it may not be enough. I'd keep Westbrooks over him at this point. However if the coaches feel Westbrooks can play primarily DT, they may keep both, which I would like.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
I don't think Sam has done anything to show he doesn't deserve it. However given the talent we have, it may not be enough. I'd keep Westbrooks over him at this point. However if the coaches feel Westbrooks can play primarily DT, they may keep both, which I would like.
]\\\

bluecoconuts I have not had a chance to watch any preseason action but I heard Westbrooks is pretty solid in run game.

bluecoconuts

Legend
]\\\

bluecoconuts I have not had a chance to watch any preseason action but I heard Westbrooks is pretty solid in run game.

I haven't either, heard Sam played well against the run game 4, sounds like Westbrooks has been making plays constantly from all D-line positions. Never want to give that type of player up. Especially after he's played better than some of the older guys we brought in. I think it's possible we keep both, but who knows what the coaches think..

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
I haven't either, heard Sam played well against the run game 4, sounds like Westbrooks has been making plays constantly from all D-line positions. Never want to give that type of player up. Especially after he's played better than some of the older guys we brought in. I think it's possible we keep both, but who knows what the coaches think..

Fisher can WEED out talent on d side of ball well. He make right decison.

Philly5

Rookie
Too much attention for a 7th rounder at a position we are very deep at. Would he even dress on game day?

smram

Rookie
Name
Steve
Why not trade or release Hayes and keep Sam? Hayes isn't going to develop any more and he costs a lot. I'd rather keep a guy that is only going to get better than a guy that has peaked, isn't a core player, and is expensive. Especially considering the fact that this team isn't ready to win the SB yet so they might as well keep developing players.
Why not release Hayes, who would start on a lot of nfl rosters? Are you kidding? For Michael Sam to play, over Hayes? No chance in hell that happens. Take that to the bank