Michael Brockers Grade on the Rise For 3rd Straight Season/PFF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And Donald, Jenkins, Johnson, Ogletree, Austin, Gurley, Goff, Hekker (udfa), Zurlein, Joyner, Gaines, Alexander, etc...

Austin?
Way over drafted and drafted for a different offense.
And now over paid for his production and now may get passed on the depth chart.

Gaines and Goff?
To be determined.

jap

Legend
The Incredible Brock has very decent pass rush numbers, which is, well, incredible when you consider that fact that he constantly faced double-and triple-teaming as the incumbent NT after Aaron "The Beast from the East" Donald arrived. I would prefer that both Big Mike and Aaron line up as DE's with someone else manning the NT position---and we may see this this season from time to time. Can you imagine the Brock bringing it from DE with The Mighty Quinn riding his outside shoulder. You know someone is gonna get creamed!!! The Big Guy just shuts down the opposing rushing game like no one else.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Austin?
Way over drafted and drafted for a different offense.
And now over paid for his production and now may get passed on the depth chart.

Gaines and Goff?
To be determined.

Fair enough. I think Austin will be an elite player in this league under McVay. But my point was Fisher (and Snead) did a lot of things right for this team, but just completely abandoned the offensive side of the ball.

Gotta give credit where credit is due, a wise man once said haha

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Fisher (and Snead) did a lot of things right for this team, but just
COMPLETELY ABANDONED THE OFFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL.

Gotta give credit where credit is due
Just completely incompetent at evaluating talent and putting together any type of offense.

For the best way to build an offense? See Dallas.

You start with the O line.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Just completely incompetent at evaluating talent and putting together any type of offense.

For the best way to build an offense? See Dallas.

You start with the O line.

First things first, a competent coaching staff would've been nice haha.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I have a football man-crush on Brockers. He definitely doesn't get enough credit. He's a power house and I think he definitely benefits from Donald just as Donald benefits from him. I'm excited that we get to keep these two together for at least the next couple years

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Has anyone else notice the newly listed weight of NT Micheal Brockers on the updated LA Ram site?

View: http://www.therams.com/team/roster/Michael-Brockers/6fc3db36-7eb2-40d4-95ae-7503c10c984a

MB was listed for several seasons as being approx. 326 pounds.....currently he is listed @ 302 pounds. You think that correct or a mistake? I also see where DE Ethan Westbrooks is listed as being 6-4 283 pounds. Where last season he was listed in the 260 plus range. I see NT Mike Purcell is listed as 6-3 328 pounds.

Last edited: