Michael Bennett says Seahawks are “best defense to ever play football”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If they win back to back Super Bowls they will certainly be in the conversation. My fear is when the Patriots play the Seahawks in the Super Bowl and I will have to go to Canada instead of watching the game.

Alan

Legend
den-the-coach with a common problem:
My fear is when the Patriots play the Seahawks in the Super Bowl and
I will have to go to Canada instead of watching the game.
h94C2C315
nightmares-fear-factory-top-10-FEAR-pic-2014-12-16%2000%3A00%3A00.jpg

Irish

Starter
Bennett is a moron. In 10 years Sherman is the only guy who will be remembered from that D and it won't be for his great D but for his big mouth.

Earl Thomas? Kam Chancellor?

Granted, Sherman is the best player on that defense at the most important position for that defense, but Earl Thomas is arguably the best safety in the NFL, and Chancellor is top 3 strong safeties in the league, and those guys have been since last year.

There is no legion of boom without those 2 guys complementing Sherman. Its like the WRs if the GSOT: Holt was the best WR, but can you honestly have that conversation without mentioning Bruce or Hakim?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
'85 Bears gets my vote.
Seattle is good on D but so are our guys. Beating up on Arians' offense(while fun to watch) isn't saying much right now. I would expect to see SF beat them up next week too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Seattle's defense compared to the Fearsome Foursome alone is like comparing a newborn kitten to a full-grown Siberian tiger.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
to be fair to dilfer the hc made the change to dilfer midseason after the ravens were sputtering on offense. i'm not sure if they lost a game that season after he became the starter but i could be wrong.

Here's a question...what QB did Dilfer replace that Super Bowl season?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Michael Bennett - apparently - has a substance abuse problem.