Metcalf be MAD Bro...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Metcalf is a punk Bitch and yes, I would say that to his face before you ask.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I swear, I've never seen McVay that vocally pissed in all my years of watching him coach. It's honestly a scary thing. Metcalf fucked around, and I hope to holy fate he'll find out...with a one-game suspension and a huge fine.
Here’s what’s wrong with a suspension. The suspension shouldn’t be the following week. It should be for the next time the same two teams play.
It reminds me a bit if Fred Warner on Stafford. Both filth. Fuck em the dirty tossers.
DK would fit right in with the Niners

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Metcalf is a punk Bitch and yes, I would say that to his face before you ask.
We might as well get used to it as you just described the entire 49ers team!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We might as well get used to it as you just described the entire 49ers team!
Yeah, the whiners are dirtier than Seattle. (I really don’t consider Seattle to be dirty, other than DK)

If Nacua can get under Seattles skin, wait to see what happens to the whiners.
They’re jumpy pricks.

Last edited:

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
When will he be fined?

I think he should be suspended for multiple games. Not only for the Witherspoon injury but disrespecting the sideline

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
What is the word on Witherspoon, also would like to hear his comments about that cheap shot.

McVay said Witherspoon sustained rib and hip stuff, but nothing that would keep him out.

Suspension definitely needs to be meted out, but then again the NFL let Trent Williams get away with that sh#t, so who knows.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I don’t expect a suspension.
It was a cheap shot, but he wasn’t head hunting.

A fine, is about all we should expect.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I don’t expect a suspension.
It was a cheap shot, but he wasn’t head hunting.

A fine, is about all we should expect.

D.K. absolutely was headhunting. He got frustrated by his lackluster stats and the cornerbacks shutting him down for the most part and blindsided Witherspoon. He meant to hurt him. That's why McVay was livid.

But you're right that a fine is all we should expect. He should be suspended a game, but I only expect a fine.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
There wasn't anything close to that being play related.

If I did that to someone on the streets I would be arrested for assault.

He intentionally injured the man. He deserves a harsh penalty.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It was a cheap shot from behind when the player was relaxed, late in a game where they got their asses kicked. So the NFL needs to suspend him to let it be known that shit is unacceptable.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like someone's earlier suggestion. Suspend him for 1 game but make that game against the Rams. Unfortunately, this wouldn't work because some teams might not get a chance to play that team again.

Edit: shout out to elmgrovenome

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I like someone's earlier suggestion. Suspend him for 1 game but make that game against the Rams. Unfortunately, this wouldn't work because some teams might not get a chance to play that team again.

Edit: shout out to elmgrovenome

No.

If he's suspended against the Lions, and the Seahags lose, the fans will lose their minds.

I want him to play against us...so we can have a safety - cleanly, of course; we don't need to stoop to his level - level him, have him off his game even more as we crush them even worse than last time, make it like 2017 where it wasn't even close.

THAT would be the best revenge of all.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I would like to see somebody stick the crown of their helmet right on his chin strap.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Poor D.K. I can't believe the meanie Rams made him so upset that he absolutely had to hit a supposed "no-name defensive back" with a cheap shot. All that trash talk going his way got him so upset that he "lost his cool". Maybe he just needs his pacifier? Maybe he's cranky and needs to be put in his crib?

At least he didn’t cry