Metcalf be MAD Bro...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

View: https://youtu.be/c7HZOZbZrGk?si=UskmubP935loUFVf

What a dumbass punk.

Stay Mad GIF

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Poor D.K. I can't believe the meanie Rams made him so upset that he absolutely had to hit a supposed "no-name defensive back" with a cheap shot. All that trash talk going his way got him so upset that he "lost his cool". Maybe he just needs his pacifier? Maybe he's cranky and needs to be put in his crib?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thug! You think the Rams will remember this when those slimy Seachickens come to SoFi? I say do nothing to this classless lump until that day!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Total piece of shit. Boy took a wrong turn somewhere and no matter how much talent he has he will find a way to fuck everything up.

Memento

Name
Jemma

Psycho_X

Legend
No, you infantile buffoon, you did hit Witherspoon with an absolute blindside cheapshot that was nowhere near the play, and it was then that you got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for an entirely separate thing because the refs were useless and couldn't locate a penalty if it put up a fucking GPS. Blocking, my firm asscheeks.
What's funny is I think it may have been McVay who cause him to get the penalty yelling at our sideline. McVay was right there yelling at Metcalf looking mad and the refs threw the penalty when he yelled something back towards that area where McVay was. McVay immediately cheered and yelled for him to get off the field.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Super dirty play. My son and I were livid and rooting for some retaliation.
Watching the she-cocks implode and the game being sealed as one of the worst 2nd half curb-stompings of all time satisfied my thirst for vengeance.

You know our defense has already circled November 19th.

Go Rams!

Memento

Name
Jemma
What's funny is I think it may have been McVay who cause him to get the penalty yelling at our sideline. McVay was right there yelling at Metcalf looking mad and the refs threw the penalty when he yelled something back towards that area where McVay was. McVay immediately cheered and yelled for him to get off the field.

I swear, I've never seen McVay that vocally pissed in all my years of watching him coach. It's honestly a scary thing. Metcalf fucked around, and I hope to holy fate he'll find out...with a one-game suspension and a huge fine.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
"If the Seahawks play like this each week he'll have to get used to it."

The Next Generation Data GIF by Star Trek

PARAM

Hall of Fame
From the neck down, he's a an NFL prototype. From the neck up, he's a psychotic criminal prototype. Good thing he's playing football because if he were on the streets.....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Punk bitches always stay punk bitches. He had one play with Kendrick biting on the fake other than that he didn't do shit and he threw a fit like the little bitch he is at the end. Should have been ejected.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It reminds me a bit if Fred Warner on Stafford. Both filth. Fuck em the dirty tossers.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
2-game suspension coming... wait for it....

Definitely tuning in to the Lions game next week to cheer them on to victory. Sea-Squawks looking at 0-2.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
What is the word on Witherspoon, also would like to hear his comments about that cheap shot.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Why are the two teams that handle losing in the worst way in our division? Remember the whiners losing their cool when the Iggles whipped their asses? Seahags have always been bad losers. Its gotta be a Carroll thing.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Metcalf might be a #1 receiver, but he’ll always be a 1B because of that head.