Metcalf be MAD Bro...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
D.K. absolutely was headhunting. He got frustrated by his lackluster stats and the cornerbacks shutting him down for the most part and blindsided Witherspoon. He meant to hurt him. That's why McVay was livid.

But you're right that a fine is all we should expect. He should be suspended a game, but I only expect a fine.
What he did was bullshit, but he didn’t go flying in head first, into Witherspoons head with his helmet.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
What he did was bullshit, but he didn’t go flying in head first, into Witherspoons head with his helmet.
Headhunting, to me, is intentionally targeting a defenseless player up high with malicious intentions. Maybe it's not the right definition, but it's how I describe it.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I don't even believe Metcalf can bench 350lbs like he claims and if he does, he probably bounces it of his chest. Benching is not his thing with those long ass arms.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
14.jpg

Here's Metcalf flipping the bird at Raheem while the Rams' DC was yelling at him. Ref standing between Rah and McVay.

14a.jpg

Seacock TE tries to calm Metcalf down and ref throws the flag for taunting.

14b.jpg

Rams respond with a sack of Geno.

14c.jpg

Then they get another sack on the following play.

14d.jpg

After the 2nd sack Raheem is still pissed!

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Headhunting, to me, is intentionally targeting a defenseless player up high with malicious intentions. Maybe it's not the right definition, but it's how I describe it.

I’ll agree. If you look at AD99’s hit there was no intent. There was Brock Huard on Pete Carroll show saying the players needed to do more & a PF cs holding shouldn’t off set each other.
—Pete Carroll addressed it said said the team reacted fine.Then asked again they should have.He was cool about it & straight up.He didn’t explain why. Now I know why.
There was no intent & actual dumb by AD99 & he might have already known it was a holding or was making a point to the Ref. -Gino wasn’t hurt or fazed by it.ITT was basically just hands to the face.
—This other play I didn’t see,but people were talking about they HATE DK for being a PUNK!! Pete Carroll didn’t like what he did there if that is what happened?Talked about past players & lossing control. Ben Sko knew the Ref’s were going to clean things up & that IMO(before or after) evened it out.
It was a rivalry game & The Rams were embarrassing the Hags at home.If that’s the play Whiterspoon got injured then a suspension should be warranted.If not a FINE!

We can talk old Steelers & getting 2 exSteelers for depth or starters is cool. In the NHL it is the same type of thing when headhunting a defenseless player.Especially in the playoffs.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Waiting for a fine of $16,391 for the blindside block. I doubt the NFL will suspend DK, prove me wrong Goodellbot.

dang

Legend
Yeah, the whiners are dirtier than Seattle. (I really don’t consider Seattle to be dirty, other than DK)

If Nacua can get under Seattles skin, wait to see what happens to the whiners.
They’re jumpy pricks.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Dirty play is a direct reflection of the coaching staff. Remember Greg Williams. Coach Ratboy being such a 90 pound tiny-peckered pissant likely encouraging his players to play aggressive/dirty in order to maintain an edge.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They didn't even fine Warner. So no suspension.
Didn’t you see Werner talking to the press after that game? He said that he’s not that type of player.

So there you have it. He pulled an Obi Wan Kenobi on the commissioner and the press. Goodell probably can’t even recall that it happened.
IMG_8234.png

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a cheap shot, but suspending him for it? Nah. This is football. Shit like that happens. Next time the Rams play the Seahawks, they can return the favor.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was a cheap shot, but suspending him for it? Nah. This is football. Shit like that happens. Next time the Rams play the Seahawks, they can return the favor.
I agree and disagree, Jerry. That was not football. That was a malicious hit that injured a helpless defender. But suspend him for it... probably not. And I hope the Rams do not return the favor next time because they are not dirty players. But I have to admit, it was pretty cool to see Johnny Hekker pancake that Seattle lineman a few years ago -lol.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Similar to what Sapp did to the Packer O-lineman years ago. Cowardly shot when the guy isn't looking and far away from the play. Injured the guy pretty bad. But that just shows players need to be aware of who's around them even after a play. Watch your back. Don't be walking across the street staring at a cell phone.

But that being said I don't think either had the intent to injure, just knock them on their ass.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’ll agree. If you look at AD99’s hit there was no intent. There was Brock Huard on Pete Carroll show saying the players needed to do more & a PF cs holding shouldn’t off set each other.
—Pete Carroll addressed it said said the team reacted fine.Then asked again they should have.He was cool about it & straight up.He didn’t explain why. Now I know why.
There was no intent & actual dumb by AD99 & he might have already known it was a holding or was making a point to the Ref. -Gino wasn’t hurt or fazed by it.ITT was basically just hands to the face.
—This other play I didn’t see,but people were talking about they HATE DK for being a PUNK!! Pete Carroll didn’t like what he did there if that is what happened?Talked about past players & lossing control. Ben Sko knew the Ref’s were going to clean things up & that IMO(before or after) evened it out.
It was a rivalry game & The Rams were embarrassing the Hags at home.If that’s the play Whiterspoon got injured then a suspension should be warranted.If not a FINE!

We can talk old Steelers & getting 2 exSteelers for depth or starters is cool. In the NHL it is the same type of thing when headhunting a defenseless player.Especially in the playoffs.
Oh My God Omg GIF by CBS

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
DK needs to have a target on his ass the next game. Do it legal but pound the fuck out of that dickhead with a 2 cent brain. Period.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I said it before someone on the Rams needs to put the crown of their helmet right under this MFers chin strap.