Media saying Rams only Won due to brees being hurt and bad officiating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
This is going on now and I expect it to be the headlines this week.
Do you have a specific, credible and unbiased media source that says "Rams only won due to officiating and Brees getting hurt?

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Tomorrow morning's gonna be fun. (y)

The only folks that suck worse than the Taints are their crybaby coach and the BLIND refs who still missed about 20 more taint holding calls on Aaron Donald & Brockers & Littleton, Fowler & Gaines & Clay Matthews who was REBORN today on his old College HOME FIELD as a LOS ANGELES RAM & put MAJOR pressure on every qb that got behing the number 1 rookie center of the taints. I saw helets being pulled off & even choking of another player like BountyGate was back on again. Greg Williams must be coaching in Nawlins again. They didn't learn anything. Brees hit THE HULKS hand and he says he himself as in Drew speaking "I am concerned". Dude couldn't even pick a football up. Did'nt even try to play. Coach peyton couldn't save the game with his hero Taysom or bridgewater who also was under serious pressure and sacked like a ragdoll also. RAMS coach Phillips had his squad ready for the running slash and gash running game after letting McCaffery have such a big day in Hot and Humid Charlotte last week.

The Taints are flying to seattle and a real loud crowd try to chase down the seattle qb who beat the steelers today. Steelers should have still won. They lost by 2 points and more bad refs. Can't wait to play seattle as our RAMS love to chase that lil' qb and sack him.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I was at the game too and besides that fumble/face mask their fans were QUIET!! The Rams D dominated and the fan showed out!! Awesome game!

oldnotdead

Legend
Media talking heads what do they know. Most of them are in cover the ass mode because most of them picked the Aints to win. Anyone who watched the game knows the truth. Teddy isn't as bad as his teammates made him look. They quit pure and simple. They rolled over and let themselves be stomped. When AD went out did the team suddenly go into a funk?

Let the media perpetuate the excuses, it will make it easier for their team to tank and we won't have to face them in the playoffs. If they do tank we won't have to face them next year either.

The expression on Brees' face makes me believe his injury is not minor. At his age can he come back from it? Would he want to? The broadcast studios await him.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Somethings will never change , not sure why but the media always hates on the rams. Wade's defense shut the saints down , that's the story of the game !

theduke

Rookie
Camp Reporter
I think people are forgetting one thing—the Rams have Drew Brees’ number. He hates playing against us. Our d-line gets after him no matter who we have. Well, scratch that. Ever since we’ve had Aaron Donald, the Rams have had Brees’ number. 4-6 record against the Rams. We even beat them when we were 0-8. That year, they went on to win the Super Bowl. Brees hates playing against Aaron Donald.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Despite how annoying the Saints are I will be rotting for them to win next week.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It was a bad call. We still would have beat them

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Saints fans can cry all they want. I don't remember any of them owning it when they targeted Favre in Minnesota. They aren't getting any sympathy from this Rams fan now.