Media saying Rams only Won due to brees being hurt and bad officiating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy

tenor-2.gif

dang

Legend
The external blame for losses will eat them up like a cancer if they don't deal with it correctly. They need to look internally and determine what it is that is keeping them from winning these games - and making adjustments going forward to keep this from continuing to happen. They are a talented team with an experienced coach - its what mature teams do.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh. I didn't realize there was an alternate league where nobody gets hurt and the refs are flawless. How do we transfer to that one?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I love it. The rams absolutely shut down those whiny fucks but the refs give them a reason to cry some more. Couldn't have worked out better.

Psycho_X

Legend
Uhhhh...wtf did they expect to happen when you drop the ball and not protect your QB from 99????? Saints lost bc they allowed their qb to get hurt.

I was amazed they started off not doubling or tripling AD. And that particular play the center left the biggest hole in the world for AD to just jump into like he does. Bad offensive planning on their part and it got their hall of fame QB injured. So frankly, that’s on Asshole Face imo.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I may be missing something. And I am not for injuring anyone. But isn't kinda the defenses job to go after/take out the opposing QB?

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
First off injuries happen. It sucks but it happens. And frankly the only bad officiating I saw was the horrible call on Noteboom that canceled out a TD. Then there was the blown fumble but if the refs didn’t blow the call on Note then there is no fumble...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am in hear to say I am not reading any of this nay sayer B.S. Done with it. Yes the best player on the field got injured and I hope A.D recovers quickly:sneaky:

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Here’s the thing for me, once again the Rams win their first two games and get away without playing starters preseason; on to Cleveland next week, will be a very tough environment and challenge

I’d say they’re right where they’d hope they would be

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Actually laughed out loud when Thomas got called for OPI in the 4th. I was waiting for Payton to go nuclear. haha Give em nothing, take em nowhere.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Injuries can kill ya. Refs can can kill ya. That's two painful truths of football.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I may be missing something. And I am not for injuring anyone. But isn't kinda the defenses job to go after/take out the opposing QB?

It was dumb of Brees to try to throw that one. Pretty sure he feels that way now too.