Media Fallout: Rams Positioned for Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I'm pretty sure he scored 2 tds against the Rams in that epic 2018 mnf game. He's always been able to make plays for whatever team he's played for over the years.

Actually, it was Tyreek Hill and Chris Conley who each had two TD receptions in that classic game.

This is a perfect example of what I was trying to politely communicate to Old-Not-Dead. It's OK to not remember accurately. It's OK to not want to look things up.
Just couch a statement a little bit. Like YOU did above.

You did not state it as a fact. By simply writing 'I'm pretty sure' there's no need for any push-back.

I did not recall it at all, so I looked it up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually, it was Tyreek Hill and Chris Conley who each had two TD receptions in that classic game.

This is a perfect example of what I was trying to politely communicate to Old-Not-Dead. It's OK to not remember accurately. It's OK to not want to look things up.
Just couch a statement a little bit. Like YOU did above.

You did not state it as a fact. By simply writing 'I'm pretty sure' there's no need for any push-back.

I did not recall it at all, so I looked it up.

Ahh, Conley. I forgot about him.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm pretty sure he scored 2 tds against the Rams in that epic 2018 mnf game. He's always been able to make plays for whatever team he's played for over the years.

I don't know if there's a better group of 3 receivers than Kupp, Puka and Robinson. Tutu Atwell is becoming an afterthought. Next year is the final year of his contract. He's gonna have to really step up if he wants to be part of the future plans. Stafford has to trust his receivers and it seems he trusts Robinson more than he did Tutu.