McVay Show's Progress and Other Thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No I think it's a focus/coaching thing. Different front, different defense, different DC and so on.

I actually think we match up well with Seattle though because of our safeties. Next time we see these guys we should have Rapp back (he's a difference maker) and he'll be a lot better come week 14. Even if they have to put a shadow on Wilson with one of those guys Wade will be ready to go.

Christian made me miss Rapp a lot. Christian didn't really have a bad game. Just made me realize how spoiled Rapp had made me.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
You summed it up nicely @RamsFanCK. McVay is figuring out the 6-1 and Everett’s emergence is the key. This team is inconsistent but I feel like the O-line is starting to settle down. I feel like we’re just getting started and we’ll be playing our best ball in December.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
First time Mundt was dressed and I noticed a 13 set once. I for one want to see some more 12 & 13 sets. I get we want GE in 11 sets. But I prefer to mix in some other heavier sets just to give the DC's something else to prepare for. I know it won't happen but I would like to see a FB set too