McVay really has his hands full with this O renovation, huh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Top 5 offensive coaching staff verses dead last. I don't think this a renovation. I think it's an awakening.
I think you nailed it! " Top 5 Coaching Staff!" I think if you look at the way these Rookie O-Lineman Played in 2015, more was expected in 2016, and the previous Coaching staff Blew-it!:mad:
With the Changes in coaching staff and the New Vet additions to the O-Line I think McVay and Company can change this to a Top10 unit in their 1st year. And with our Top 5 Defense we can make it to the Playoffs! And who knows what's possible once we get their!(y)(y):yay::yess:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Let's look at the positives only for a change of pace in this thread;
All Veterans on the o-line. Two of them pro bowlers.

We have seen what Gurley is capable of.

Golf was the first pick in the draft for a very good reason.

What tight ends have skills to develop.

And our wide receivers have nowhere to go but up. :D

We certainly have the offensive Staff put together to develop players That's what these coaches are known for.

Of course there will be a developmental time but I don't think it'll be crazy long before we start to see real flashes from these guys.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Agreed. Basically the leadership on that side of the ball was so bad that we don't know wtf we have. Which could be a good thing, who knows.

I am definitely, however, tired of the smug articles and constant knocks on Goff. If the above is true, we might be sitting on an elite QB. Think about that one a bit. And since none of us know how he's going to play, might as well hope he's that guy, at least from where I'm sitting.

W/ Greg Olson, Matt Lafleur & Sean McVay along w/ Aaron Kromer track record of building a good OL quickly
I can honestly say this will be the best collection of o coaching since DV staff. So give this group of players 2 years to show us if they can play. I think we can mould them into player and finally enjoy some freakin TDs and the methodical chess game behind each drive. The multitude of packages will be exciting to watch. Personally I been a 2 TE package guy since the redskins days. Give me a 21 personal all day long. Heck I look forward to a 3 TE package.

But all this talk is > :deadhorse: