Mcvay on mike Thomas" we will embrace him when he comes back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I thought he was allowed to practice and participate in Training Camp and All PreSeason games. It reads as if he had to leave until the suspension was over.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
@blackbart I don't really understand how he could be made as an example. He was caught using PEDs something that is widely used in the league - from what I understand it's a large percentage of players that use these.

He was caught trying to make himself better. Sure it's 'cheating' according to the rules. However, he was caught trying to make himself better.

There are without a doubt other players on our team using these same PEDs - even right now.
Eventually the same thing will happen in the NFL that happened to MLB and the steroids era. Cheaters cheating are not trying to make themselves better and I refuse to believe the everyone else was doing it excuse makes it ok.

Unless the league is going to come out, change their rules, admit they have been allowing some guys to bend the rules (how is that possible when guys like Thomas get busted) and tell the general public to piss up a rope they are stealing money and cheating the guys who refuse to compromise.

Either they are against the law and the rules of the league or they're not.

@jrry32 if they want a clean team or that perception they certainly can make an example of him. If McVay is afraid to lose a scrub is he really the guy to lead an NFL franchise. As much as I hate it I have my doubts

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@jrry32 if they want a clean team or that perception they certainly can make an example of him. If McVay is afraid to lose a scrub is he really the guy to lead an NFL franchise. As much as I hate it I have my doubts

Nobody wants a clean team. That's the unfortunate reality.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Thomas isn't a scrub. He needs to learn to catch the ball but he's no scrub.

nanotech

Rookie
group hug.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There are three roster spots up for grabs most likely, with Tavon/Woods/Kupp in the starter roles:

Cooper (4th round) has looked good in camp.
Spruce (UDFA) has looked good in camp.
Thomas (6th round) looked good in OTAs.
Reynolds (4th round) has started to flash in camp a bit.
Ryan (UDFA) has flashed a bit.

Of the above I would think Reynolds makes the team since he was drafted by this regime. Which leaves two spots with Spruce, Thomas, and Cooper unspoken for. It's gonna be a tough cut for this position group. Real tough.

nighttrain

Legend
tavon is traded during season for a draft choiceTBD, Thomas takes over his spot
train