CELEBRATE !! McVay is Staying!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Fuck yes! Lets see what we can do when we have a healthy squad!

Does anyone know if Morris gets a heach coaching gig, does that net us 3rd round pick comps like Holmes got us?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CB359708-7F67-4DF9-A24D-BEC6C3A6F1D7.jpeg

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Fuck yes! Lets see what we can do when we have a healthy squad!

Does anyone know if Morris gets a heach coaching gig, does that net us 3rd round pick comps like Holmes got us?

Yes he does 2 third round comp picks total. 1 in each of the drafts after he leaves.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, Den, looks like you will have to endure the full winter this year. the job opening is no longer available... ~ Silent Stan

@den-the-coach

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Almost pulling a Coach Vermeil :crying: so happy I could cry. "We will rally around Sean McVay and play good football".
The cards and the deck were stacked against us. 49 fans just licking their chops that we were losing the best coach we have possibly ever had. Somehow, some way, the Football Gods are giving us a break again. This used to not happen for us Rams fans. We have an angel on our shoulder. Thank you Coach McVay for hanging here with us.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Great news. I think this year really got to him. Most of what happened was completely beyond his control (injuries). Hopefully this [speculation on his future with the team] doesn’t become a yearly thing.

Last edited:

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Frank Reich’s name tossed around as a possible OC in some form or fashion.
Jourdan speculated on earlier in the week and went as far as saying she has heard his name mentioned in the building.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Apparently his first appointment now he’s staying is Alaric Jackson as offensive line coach

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The franchise was able to stay in the headlines though.

Not gonna say I told anybody so.