CELEBRATE !! McVay is Staying!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Florio doesn't know his ass from his elbows... which explains all the shit on his arms...

Someone needs to get a short vid of someone putting a cement mixer bit and drill mixing up like one of those orange 5 gal buckets filled with manure so we can have a gif of a "shit stirrer" and just put Mike Florio's name across it...

that gif would live with him forever...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Frank Reich’s name tossed around as a possible OC in some form or fashion.

Reporting is that his name was the name in the building whether McVay stays or not and a big part of that has to be for McVay to give up play calling...

I've always liked Frank Reich and would be thrilled for him to join the staff.

That may be one concession McVay needs to make as opposed to hiring Kliff, who I have very mixed feelings about...

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another one for the PFT archives.

jurassic park deal with it GIF

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I was preparing myself for a decade of depression.

Maybe McVay wanted to see if Rams fans would really miss him.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Frank Reich’s name tossed around as a possible OC in some form or fashion.

I've heard it's been mentioned, and I hope it's the one.

Reich is 61 now and has already been a head coach. Bringing him in might allow for a few years of continuity at the position. Would love to see him on our sidelines next year, calling plays.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good! Now take a few weeks off after you make Brown your OC. Recharge the batteries then reshape your coaching staff.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Is there anyone worth poaching from the 49ers for an OC spot? Help us while hurting them?