McDaniel's backing out of the Indy job has me wondering about Luck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He's a turd for doing what he did, especially after going out and getting several staff members. It is going to hurt his reputation IMO.

People are wondering if BB is retiring and JMcD has the HC job in NE on his plate.

I don't see BB retiring anytime soon, not as long as Brady is playing at a high level.

So I'm wondering if he was told, or found out, that Luck's shoulder isn't healing correctly or is possibly permanently damaged.

That could make a guy change his mind.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think after losing, Belichick let it be known that he’s closer to retiring than he previously thought.

I hadn’t realized that McDouchebag had gone out and put a staff together and guys up and moved.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He's a turd for doing what he did, especially after going out and getting several staff members. It is going to hurt his reputation IMO.

People are wondering if BB is retiring and JMcD has the HC job in NE on his plate.

I don't see BB retiring anytime soon, not as long as Brady is playing at a high level.

So I'm wondering if he was told, or found out, that Luck's shoulder isn't healing correctly or is possibly permanently damaged.

That could make a guy change his mind.

Luck will probably never play football again. A new report came out shortly before McDaniels ran off that Luck was scheduling yet another shoulder surgery. I am betting that was why McDaniels backed out, knowing he would have to build up a franchise with no real talent and Brissett at QB.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
Such a shit move. People literally left their jobs to join his team, and he left them out high and dry. I can't put into words how little class homeboy has

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Could shake up the draft if Indy gets added to the list of teams looking for a QB in the 1'st round.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Luck will probably never play football again. A new report came out shortly before McDaniels ran off that Luck was scheduling yet another shoulder surgery. I am betting that was why McDaniels backed out, knowing he would have to build up a franchise with no real talent and Brissett at QB.

That report was false, Luck isn't having another surgery.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Here is how I see it using the theory of Occam's Razor:

1. McDaniels has said yes to Colts, hired on staff and packed his stuff at the Cheatriots.
2. Colts announce him as coach.
3. Kraft and Billy boy pull McDaniels into the office hours before he is set to sign the Colts contract.
4. After several hours in that meeting, he comes out and informs the Colts he is staying with Patriots of New England.

The last minute meeting dictates that Luck's arm most likely has nothing to do with it and that it has all to do with what the Patriots are offering.

McDaniels has an ego so I highly doubt more money in his contract stops him from becoming a head coach again. That most likely leaves the Cheeters Head Coaching position being offered to him once Buttface retires.

What I would like to know is why did Kraft cheese and Bilicheat wait so long to offer him what they knew he wanted most? Was it Billnblow making it clear he wants to retire soon or was it both him and Bobby LoveKraft trying to stick it to the Colts after deflate gate?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BriSet is not that bad of a QB .

I doubt Andrew Luck is done playing football either ? The Colts did not surround him with much support , so I think that must be a priority.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, this is the opportunist shyte bag who I remember left the Rams after one season....It would serve him right if the next HC in New England, isn't him...

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
This is Kraft trying to get back at the dolts for Deflate-Gate.
Sorry that meme just doesn't work. Not when you consider that the Cheatriots traded Jacoby Brissett to the Colts after it was discovered that Luck wasn't going to be ready to play this year.
Brissett is a decent QB and if Belicheat wanted to 'stick it' to the Colts that trade never happens.

Decent theory though.....I was considering it myself; however, just doesn't connect enough dots, imo.

~ArkyRamsFan~

wmc540

Pro Bowler
McDaniels has joined Lane Kiffin in terms of overall shadiness/creepiness.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just following after what my Daddy Bill did in New Jersey, sorta...
~Josh McDaniels

"Bellicheck Suddenly Quits Jets After 1 Day" ~ Washington Post (Jan. 4, 2000)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Indy is still my dark horse in the Cousins Sweepstakes.

If Luck is damaged goods they would know. I heard that he was overseas for like half a year getting treatment.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Indy is still my dark horse in the Cousins Sweepstakes.

If Luck is damaged goods they would know. I heard that he was overseas for like half a year getting treatment.
I actually heard a comment on NFL Network comment about Andrew Luck being a HOF candidate when he retires...

FOR WHAT?

If he is ever inducted, unless he actually leads the Colts to the Promised Land, will undercut the institution...

Ram65

Legend
Big topic this morning on the radio.

McD is a little different. Should have thought about it first before hiring coaches. I don't who they are. He is getting paid well. Has 4 children at home. I get wanting to stay. Who knows when Billy Boy is retiring? Have no idea about Luck or the Colts really. They got a liitle better as the year went along.