Maybe, A 'Not so Easy' Question!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Umm..lets ask Merlin what blue and white uni he likes...
SrzvcRA.gif

Last edited:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Out of those two, I'd go with the Blue... But there's only one real choice for me when we're talking throwbacks:

upload_2015-7-22_20-3-3.jpeg

Last edited:

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Ehh.
At least their not as bad as the Steelers throwbacks.

I kind of think the same way...I don't really like MOST of the really old throwbacks for most teams...Just me probably, they just don't do anything for me...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I kind of think the same way...I don't really like MOST of the really old throwbacks for most teams...Just me probably, they just don't do anything for me...
The fact that you have to use the current helmet doesn't help.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Out of those two, I'd go with the Blue... But there's only one real choice for me when we're talking throwbacks:

View attachment 8279
I completely agree!! I was just curious what everyone thought of the other ones too!! I wouldn't mind going back to the Blue & Whites and using the others in Throw-Back games!:D

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
I like the blue a little better than the gold,but nothing beats the the old style blue and white.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm just glad we've got cool uniforms.

I just can't take the Jaguars serious with their goofy gear... and it was just redesigned. You'd think, with a cool name like the Jaguars, they could come up with a decent look.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just some background...This clip is from the last game of the season in 1970. LA Rams vs NY Giants, both teams had 9 wins in a 14 game regular season...I don't blieve there was a Wild Card that year, and both teams finished 2nd in their respective divisions. The Rams went on the road to beat the Giants at Yankee Stadium, 30-3. They could have mailed it in, but didn't. George Allen was HC, and Fran Tarkington was the QB for the Giants....

SrzvcRA.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Just some background...This clip is from the last game of the season in 1970. LA Rams vs NY Giants, both teams had 9 wins in a 14 game regular season...I don't blieve there was a Wild Card that year, and both teams finished 2nd in their respective divisions. The Rams went on the road to beat the Giants at Yankee Stadium, 30-3. They could have mailed it in, but didn't. George Allen was HC, and Fran Tarkington was the QB for the Giants....

SrzvcRA.gif
Thanks for giving us the details on the game!(y)(y) I sure didn't remember them!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One thing I always wanted to see was an all royal blue uniform. I know a lot of you guys hate the current all blues, but I really think that if they switched back to the blue and yellows and did a blue pant with a yellow stripe down the leg, that'd kick much ass.

I might even try to photo shop one up this weekend. For science.
I'd like to see your 'Photo shop' work!