Maybe, A 'Not so Easy' Question!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If you had to choice between these two Jersey's, For the Rams to were as " Throwbacks"! Which would you choice, and Why!?! ( Blue or Gold)

Throwbacks.jpg

I think the Blue is better looking, BUT the Gold IS the 1st Uni I ever saw the play in, in person!:D

Then again One could be a "Home" Throwback, and thither a "Road" Throwback!!:shades:

But, to pick one I'll go with the Blue!! How about YOU!?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I'd choose the Gold just because it's different. We currently don't have a gold jersey in rotation and it'd be the perfect change of pace.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I actually really like the gold jerseys and if they were going to do a new uniform inspired by old jerseys, I prefer it be the gold ones. Don't hate me but I don't care much for the blue and whites a lot of folks love. I would be ecstatic if they went back to gold.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry but I vote neither. They look a little Pop Warner-ish.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If I was buying one for myself; blue.

But the yellow looks like a good game jersey.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
The yellow looks like something Charlie Brown would wear, so I'll go with blue.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I've always been partial to old school blue on yellow.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
image.jpg

Anyone know why we never wore these? Madden seems to believe we wear them every year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got to thinking , And just to give you a better Visual image of what it could look like, I dug these up!

130604111426-deacon-jones-merlin-olsen-jerry-kramer-nlc-02291-single-image-cut.jpg
Drayton2.jpg

What do you think now!?!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Gold unis. It's a change from our normal blue and white unis. Here's some more pics:
s568872814488652156_p672_i1_w1100.jpeg
deion.sanders.getty.jpg

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
One thing I always wanted to see was an all royal blue uniform. I know a lot of you guys hate the current all blues, but I really think that if they switched back to the blue and yellows and did a blue pant with a yellow stripe down the leg, that'd kick much ass.

I might even try to photo shop one up this weekend. For science.