Mason to Pitt. What do you think?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Since Bell is facing a possible 4 week suspension, do think they may be in the market for some help? Angelo Williams was great in his relief for Bell last year, but do you think he can stay healthy that long again? Enter Tre Mason. What do you think the Rams could probably get for him? A conditional 4th or 5th?
I personally would welcome a 5th for him. I know the Rams have no 1st or 2nd, or is it a 3rd. Don't remember. But extra picks always help. What are your thoughts?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd take a ham sandwich for him....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What's that old saying?
You can't have too many suspended running backs on a team.
Or something like that...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I wholeheartedly disagree.

I'm not singling you out, flv... But it seems Mason has replaced Cook as the favorite punching bag.

Mason played well as a rookie. If he can get his head on straight, and get out of Fisher's doghouse, he'll play well again.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike

I'm not singling you out, flv... But it seems Mason has replaced Cook as the favorite punching bag.

Couple of HUGE ifs
Mason played well as a rookie. If he can get his head on straight, and get out of Fisher's doghouse, he'll play well again.

Couple of really large ifs...

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Asking because I honestly don't know, but has anybody made it out of Fisher's dog house?

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I'd take a ham sandwich for him....

I would take a Carl's Junior Burger for him....

burger-bite.gif

Picked4td

Pro Bowler

so did Stacy and look where hes at now. Hell even Richardson looked decent. Maybe the scheme just brings out the best in these RBs, maybe not. either way I dont have high hopes for Mason's future, at least not with the rams

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
so did Stacy and look where hes at now. Hell even Richardson looked decent. Maybe the scheme just brings out the best in these RBs, maybe not. either way I dont have high hopes for Mason's future, at least not with the rams

Richardson did not look good at all his rookie year. He averaged 3.6 YPC. He just got a boatload of carries so his yardage total looks better than it really was.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Last Running Back the Rams traded to Pittsburgh is in the Hall of Fame so let's trade Mason to the Colts who have nobody behind Old Man River Frank Gore.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Le'Veon is an idiot. How on earth can you miss drug tests? He's so lucky he is one of the top 3 backs, otherwise would be sitting at home hoping some team calls on him for training camp.

Rams43

Hall of Fame

What flv just said. Lol.

That pretty much sums it up.

I'm not totally sure that Mason could beat out anyone for our 3rd string RB, now.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Richardson did not look good at all his rookie year. He averaged 3.6 YPC. He just got a boatload of carries so his yardage total looks better than it really was.

Where are you getting your numbers from?
image.png

4.8 per carry is fantastic. And I wouldn't call 98 carries in 16 games a boatload.