Mason is Our Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
GRob leaked Trey was the starter and Mason solidified his starting job today.

He had a GREAT blitz pick up, his only knock. HE'S READY!!!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We're definitely in good hands with all of our backs. I'm very pleased.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The only thing that might be a problem, which is also his strength, is his ferocious desire to get yards and not go down which can also lead to fumbles. So far so good. Love this player!

lockdnram21

Legend
its Good that our high picked running beat out our 5th round and undrafted rb. and that there is no disrespect to Benny and Zac( Pead wish you could hear this)

SierraRam

Recreational User
The only thing that might be a problem, which is also his strength, is his ferocious desire to get yards and not go down which can also lead to fumbles. So far so good. Love this player!

Yeah, we got lucky in Seattle when that happened! We've got 3 very good backs, but Tre's the best of the bunch IMO.

Athos

Legend
He looks it right now, and should be the bell cow it appears. But BamBam needs his snaps. BamBam is super good splitting out as a receiver.

I think the winning formula is Mason/BamBam/Stacy. Keep everyone fresh.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Like Zac Stacy was the "MAN" last year?

In a different manner...

Stacy had basically no competition last year, even Watts is good this year. Mason is the best of the litter rather than the only legit option.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

A very real concern, of which I share.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, we got lucky in Seattle when that happened! We've got 3 very good backs, but Tre's the best of the bunch IMO.

I just wanted to point out u have 5 billion in ROD dollars, holy crap.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I just wanted to point out u have 5 billion in ROD dollars, holy crap.

Excellent! But more likely a bank error in my favor...
images
images

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
are we able to keep all of them next year? do fisher and Snead even want to if they get a good deal for one of them. Bam Bam has emerged more since last year good vision. I love Stacy hard working back but lacks breakout power the other two have. but who do you think snead might shop around if any of them. and don't forget watts

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
are we able to keep all of them next year? do fisher and Snead even want to if they get a good deal for one of them. Bam Bam has emerged more since last year good vision. I love Stacy hard working back but lacks breakout power the other two have. but who do you think snead might shop around if any of them. and don't forget watts
I think we've shown that you can never have too many good players, or too much depth