Mason is Our Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The one thing I have to point out is that the coaches ignored him last game and lost huge. I also want to point out that he is scary good on the outside and Schotty insists on running him up the middle 9 out of 10 times. WTF Schotty?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That would make 5 starting quality players from this draft.GRob, Donald, Mason , Gaines, Joyner,and two pretty good FA's Watts and Westbrooks

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
True that, see Demarco Murray.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...itt-smith-comments-on-demarco-murrays-fumbles

Emmitt Smith comments on DeMarco Murray's fumbles
By Conor Orr/Around The NFL Writer

DeMarco Murray hasn't -- and shouldn't -- apologize for his running style amid a record setting pace, even though he's losing quite a few fumbles.

But Monday, after gaining 141 yards against Washington, Murray heard from a Cowboys legend about it.

In the moments following Murray's fifth fumble of the season, Smith tweeted: "Know when the journey is over!!!" Apparently, he isn't too fond of Murray's desire to push for extra yardage.

At this point, Murray's production is still overshadowing his tendency to be a little loose with his hand placement, but if Smith has a point, Murray isn't listening just yet.

"I'm going to continue to play hard and fight for every inch," Murray told ESPN. "What happened, I've just got to just lock two hands on it. I'm going to continue to fight and run hard as I can to get us every inch and every yard I can, but I've just got to lock it up with two hands."

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Real happy to see the production from Tre and this make shift Oline on the road against the niners. Mason seems to have grown much in his blitz pick up, now lets see if they continue to feed him the ball. Hopefully that will take some of the heat off Davis.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
It sure looks like he's done pretty well picking up that whole pass blocking thing too...which I was told he was terrible at and why he wasn't dressing earlier in the year.

I think Stacy must have some lingering injury issues as well. Benny and Tre have performed great but it still seems off that Stacy isn't getting any snaps. Funny, I thought Stacy reminded me of Gore at times with his style...and Mason at times reminds me of Marshawn Lynch. I'd love to see the both of them excelling at the same time.