Marvel's Phase 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mechanized Organism Designed Only for Killing

well , we finally got our first look at Corey Stoll as MODOCK

way back when , when I first heard that MODOCK was going to be in Ant Man , I thought cool , but hows that going to work , MODOCK has kind of a unique look , how they going to pull that off without it just looking silly

then early on , when the leaks first started coming out , the photo down below on the left came out , and I thought it was horrible , but with the way Marvel has been going lately , it could possibly be true

then a little later , the photo on the right of the Funko Pop figure came out , and I said , well thats it , Funko Pop is always leaking toys before the movie comes out

so I tought , well , looks like they are going with robotic look , but I kept thinking , maybe there's a Modok head under the helmet , but I wasn't sure , untill we saw him in the trailer , he doesn't look half bad , not great , but still better then what I was expecting

my main problem with Modok in Ant Man , is that he's going to be played by Corey Stoll , he might be an OK actor , but I wasn't that impressed with him in the first Ant Man movie , I have no idea how he's going to pull off Modok

they needed to cast a actor with a ton of personality, now , I'm not saying it should of been Jim Carrey , but someone like a Jim Carrey or a Robin Williams , Modok has a lot of personality and facial expressions , and don't think Corey Stoll is that guy

I'll give him a chance , maybe he'll surprise me

modok2.jpg

modok2.jpg

f747d9263e4824e622bf462ab755c2e7b41e9eb3.gifv

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
1 ) Spider-man : No Way Home
2 ) Werewolf by Night
3 ) Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
4 ) Black Panther : Wakana Forever
5 ) Hawkeye
6 ) Loki
7 ) WandavIsion
8 ) Falcon and the Winter Soldier
9 ) Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of Madness
10 ) Black Widow
11 ) Moon Knight
12 ) Ms Marvel
13 ) Eternals
14 ) Thor : Love and Thunder
15 ) She Hulk

overall , I enjoyed all of Phase 4

many in my ranking could be interchangeable

I even enjoyed She Hulk , even for as stupid as it was , still at the bottom of my list though....................lol

will never get over what they did to Taskmaster though , and we'll be seeing more of her in the Thunderbolts , maybe they'll change my mind , but I doubt it though

kind of bummed now , no new Marvel stuff till Ant-Man in February

curious what they do now With Spider-man , Kevin Feige said that Spider-man and Daredevil will headline Marvels Street level heroes going forward

I haven’t seen Wakanda Forever yet we will wait for it’s release on D+.

I watched most of the TV series with my 13 year old daughter and her third favourite was She-Hulk. It wasn’t my fave but it was very different and I enjoyed watching it with her due to her enthusiasm for it.

I enjoyed them all but if I have to rank them … which I don’t , but I will anyway….

1. Loki
2. MoonKnight
3. WandaVision
4. Ms Marvel
5. Hawkeye
6. She-Hulk
7. Falcon & the Winter Soldier

My daughters ….

1. WandaVision
2. Hawkeye
3. She-Hulk
4. Falcon & the Winter Soldier
5. Ms Marvel
6. Loki
7. MoonKnight

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I haven’t seen Wakanda Forever yet we will wait for it’s release on D+.

I watched most of the TV series with my 13 year old daughter and her third favourite was She-Hulk. It wasn’t my fave but it was very different and I enjoyed watching it with her due to her enthusiasm for it.

I enjoyed them all but if I have to rank them … which I don’t , but I will anyway….

1. Loki
2. MoonKnight
3. WandaVision
4. Ms Marvel
5. Hawkeye
6. She-Hulk
7. Falcon & the Winter Soldier

My daughters ….

1. WandaVision
2. Hawkeye
3. She-Hulk
4. Falcon & the Winter Soldier
5. Ms Marvel
6. Loki
7. MoonKnight
Wakanda Forever comes out on Disney + on Feb 1st I believe

Phase 4 was kinda hard to rank , nothing really stood out , just a bunch so-so shows and movies

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Kinda sounds like Jeremy Renner's days as Hawkeye have come to a end

some are saying he could possibly lose one , if not both his legs , but if he doesn't , ounds like he still may never walk again

here' to hoping those reports are premature

jeremey-renner-family-thrilled-recovery-004-copy.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
first good look at Will Poulter as Adam Warlock

warlock.jpg

TK42-RAM

Kinda sounds like Jeremy Renner's days as Hawkeye have come to a end

some are saying he could possibly lose one , if not both his legs , but if he doesn't , ounds like he still may never walk again

here' to hoping those reports are premature

jeremey-renner-family-thrilled-recovery-004-copy.jpg

Sounds like a terrible accident and he is lucky to be alive ... so it could have been worse.

Wish him all the best.

TK42-RAM

I hope James Gunn can get it right. Although I must say I'm not hugely invested. I bought some DC comics as a kid but no where near as many as Marvel. I liked Firestorm, Batman & the Justice League run below...

250px-Justice_League_1_DC_1987.jpg

The Booster Gold series sounds fun. Good script is the key. The first Wonder Woman film was good, Aquaman ok, Justice League ordinary, Batman v Superman ok, Superman ok, Shazam ok - haven't seen Black Adam as Wonder Woman 1984 was one of the worst films I have seen - how that script got approved is beyond bizarre.

Also hope his Superman movie gets Michael Rosenbaum to reprise his role as Lex Luthor from Smallville - the best IMO.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope James Gunn can get it right. Although I must say I'm not hugely invested. I bought some DC comics as a kid but no where near as many as Marvel. I liked Firestorm, Batman & the Justice League run below...

250px-Justice_League_1_DC_1987.jpg

The Booster Gold series sounds fun. Good script is the key. The first Wonder Woman film was good, Aquaman ok, Justice League ordinary, Batman v Superman ok, Superman ok, Shazam ok - haven't seen Black Adam as Wonder Woman 1984 was one of the worst films I have seen - how that script got approved is beyond bizarre.

Also hope his Superman movie gets Michael Rosenbaum to reprise his role as Lex Luthor from Smallville - the best IMO.
Marvel even had better graphics.